Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

No one on here, including myself really knows what happened, but some of the derogatory comments aimed at the McCanns, is in my opinion, disgusting and in many cases unfair.

They are guilty of gross stupidity, no question, as we're the other members of the tapas party who were fortunate not to suffer a similar fate, however they don't deserve this life long punishment. No one does.

Yes they made a mistake, leaving their kids alone, but there isn't a parent out there who hasn't made a mistake when it comes to their children. To say they haven't been brought to task about that, is a moot point, I think the guilt they will feel about it for the rest of their lives,will be punishment enough.

As a parent of a young child , i can only imagine the pain they have went through and are going through every day of their lives. However some people appear to criticise them for the ongoing media campaign; surely if it was your child you'd want round the clock 24/7 365 coverage until your child was found? Just find that particular criticism unfair.

My Mrs said yesterday, nobody deserves this to happen

I told her to shut her puss. Any parent that leaves there child unattended while they play sexual hide and seek in a tapas bar deserves exactly this to happen.

If my house ggets burgled and it turns out I left my door unlocked them I'm responsible. If I go to my local and leave my kids in a house and They get napped, it's my fault.

Something reeks in all of this. The mccanns know the truth and I believe they are desperately covering up what happened. Why so much love and media attention? Hundreds of people go missing each year. In fact a relative if mine went missing from his Naval vessel in Dubai, yet there is f**k all outcry and crimewatch reenactment. Is it because the McCanns have money and others dont have a pot to piss in?

The should be charged with neglect and have their other kids taken into care. Horrendous human beings the pair of them. Remember what happened to Charlie Mulgrew when he went to pay for his fuel, he was the worst parent alive but poor old Kate and Gerry only went to get pissed and have some tapas (which is bowfin by the way) and they need our money and help, f**k OFF.

No one on here, including myself really knows what happened, but some of the derogatory comments aimed at the McCanns, is in my opinion, disgusting and in many cases unfair.

They are guilty of gross stupidity, no question, as we're the other members of the tapas party who were fortunate not to suffer a similar fate, however they don't deserve this life long punishment. No one does.

Yes they made a mistake, leaving their kids alone, but there isn't a parent out there who hasn't made a mistake when it comes to their children. To say they haven't been brought to task about that, is a moot point, I think the guilt they will feel about it for the rest of their lives,will be punishment enough.

As a parent of a young child , i can only imagine the pain they have went through and are going through every day of their lives. However some people appear to criticise them for the ongoing media campaign; surely if it was your child you'd want round the clock 24/7 365 coverage until your child was found? Just find that particular criticism unfair.

The amount of people who are coming out with shite like this is incredible.

I consider myself to be a good parent. This doesn't, as Welshbairn nightmarishly said, involve staring at your child 24 hours a day. What it does mean however, is not leaving them alone. Not for 30 seconds, never mind to go and get pished and eat pasta with chums several hundred yards away.

If I wanted to go on holiday and get hammered, I'd leave the kids with the grandparents. More likely, I would take the kids on holiday and just stay in the apartment after their bedtime. To suggest anything else is OK is ludicrous.

Two words for all the police and media spending fortunes looking for her.

BEN NEEDHAM.

The Ben Needham case has remained in the public eye for many many years - I'm sure I watched something about it only just last year, further police enquiries etc.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

It's not a mistake. They didn't accidentally leave their kids alone. They purposely went out to have a good time with their mates leaving 3 children not even of school age alone in a strange apartment. Even the day after one of them asked "where were you last night when we were crying"? That's not a mistake, it's neglect.

And I'll say again, this is not a life long punishment. They are not living with a punishment, they are living with the consequences of their own actions.

So over the last few pages we've seen the following suggestions:

• The McCanns should be sterilised.
  • The McCanns should have their remaining children removed from them.
  • The McCanns should be returned to Portgual and imprisoned for an indeterminate period of time in order that they be taught a lesson.
  • A 'hope' that the McCanns be found guilty of murdering their infant child
  • A 'hope at the very least' that they be charged with culp hom (or Portuguese equivalent)
  • The McCanns absolutely deserved to have their infant child abducted.

All round brilliant performance from P&B's Pitchfork Loyal it has to be said.

I am a parent and I agree with you 100%. A lot of sad b*****ds see in all this a cynical opportunity to promote themselves as parents with mock outrage at supposed poor parenting by the McCanns. Nasty, nasty people.

Utter, utter shite. Should my wife not go into the garden to hang out the washing while our baby is asleep? Not have a conversation with a neighbour out at the front of our house while the baby is asleep?

Not leave your child alone for 30 seconds? What a load of shite! :D

Nasty nasty people. Yes, how dare we criticise a couple who left their 3 tiny children on their own, the night after they cried about being left, to go to a restaurant several hundred yards away and drink wine and have a nice meal.

Yes, it's my belief that a child shouldn't be left alone, and there's a world of difference between hanging out the washing and fucking off for an evening meal.

One thing, they certainly seem to have some friends in high places, one to have got so much media resources in the first place but secondly to have kept it in the public eye for so long. Every so often a new lead, sighting, suspect comes up and then it goes away again, either unproven or disproved altogether.

I'm guessing that one of the things you don't want when you're trying to get away with murder is folk investigating the case - why would the McCann's keep asking folk to do just that ?

I don't think they had any involvement by the way. Other than leaving the children alone, that is.

This is what I think too. I don't think they had any involvement other than dereliction of their duties as parents.

Nasty nasty people. Yes, how dare we criticise a couple who left their 3 tiny children on their own, the night after they cried about being left, to go to a restaurant several hundred yards away and drink wine and have a nice meal.

Yes, it's my belief that a child shouldn't be left alone, and there's a world of difference between hanging out the washing and fucking off for an evening meal.

As I've mentioned a couple of times on here already we met a couple on holiday once who did exactly what the McCann's were doing the night Madeleine was abducted,

Whilst we had our kids with us in bar they left their kids up in the room and checked on them at regular intervals,

We told them it was something we wouldn't have done but we didn't think they were bad people for doing so and I have to admit that what we were concerned about was one of the children becoming distressed or upset not someone braking in and abducting one of them.

This was before the McCann incident of course, I'm fairly sure anyone who did it before certainly wouldn't do it now and we certainly would be less 'understanding' about what they were doing.

We still have their address somewhere - I'm going to send them a postcard informing them that they are evil.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

I am a parent and I agree with you 100%. A lot of sad b*****ds see in all this a cynical opportunity to promote themselves as parents with mock outrage at supposed poor parenting by the McCanns. Nasty, nasty people.

I fail to see how people are "promoting themselves as parents with mock outrage", (whatever that actually means), seeing as this is an internet forum where the vast majority of people are completely unknown to the rest of the posters. I wouldn't know a P&B poster if they walked into my living room.

It's a pretty poor form of promotion if nobody else is aware of it.

I've already made my views known, and I'm not going searching for my earlier posts, which are buried somewhere at the start of this thread.

At the time I was astounded that educated professionals (that's all the tapas gang, not just the McCanns) could waltz off, night after night, and leave their children sleeping, unattended. Nothing over the years has made me change my outlook on that. It was gross stupidity, verging on the reckless.

Checking "every half hour" isn't much good - as has been proved.

They should either have availed themselves of the baby sitting service, allocated one of their number to not go out for a meal, but just constantly patrol all the apartments where the youngsters were sleeping, left the children at home with the grand parents , or not gone out.

I'm guessing that one of the things you don't want when you're trying to get away with murder is folk investigating the case - why would the McCann's keep asking folk to do just that ?

Double bluff, IMO.

On Sunday my son was asleep in the car and I had to get fuel. It wasn't a garage where you could pay at the pump so I had a decision to make.

Did I disturb him by removing him from the car and take him inside to pay? Or did I lock the car and go inside to pay, with the car in full sight at all times.

It was the latter, because I'm not a paranoid moon howling fuckwit. However, I did keep my eyes peeled at the same time for a Michelle Money type MOPE.

Is that you Charlie?

They should either have availed themselves of the baby sitting service, allocated one of their number to not go out for a meal, but just constantly patrol all the apartments where the youngsters were sleeping, left the children at home with the grand parents , or not gone out.

When our kids were small they sat in their buggies beside us whilst we enjoyed a meal or a drink on holiday - I'd say it was the thing to do and it's certainly what most parents appeared to be doing - generally they just slept, no harm done.

When I was a kid though I was left for hours and hours alone at night whilst my parents went out at and enjoyed a drink, I think most parents were doing it tbh - they even had a notice board in the corner of the bar to inform folk that there was a "Child crying in Chalet 279" !

When our kids were small they sat in their buggies beside us whilst we enjoyed a meal or a drink on holiday - I'd say it was the thing to do and it's certainly what most parents appeared to be doing - generally they just slept, no harm done.

When I was a kid though I was left for hours and hours alone at night whilst my parents went out at and enjoyed a drink, I think most parents were doing it tbh - they even had a notice board in the corner of the bar to inform folk that there was a "Child crying in Chalet 279" !

I hadn't considered that option, seems sensible, and if a child gets girny you can always take him back to your apartment.