Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

So we are to believe that the Jane tanner sighting at 9:15 has resulted many years later in the guy being found with a legitimate story but we're not hearing who it is or when this was discovered or how they didn't manage to find this guy who was obviously staying in the area for years.

We now have a ten o'clock sighting which is being focused on which comes from an Irish family called the smiths who originally said they thought it was Gerry McCann.

I suspect tanner has admitted making up the quarter past 9 sighting and the police are going for this ten o'clock sighting to max out the overtime and foreign trips.

Did they not say the tanner sighting was a man taking his own daughter home from the crèche. ?

"I asked Gerry apprehensively if he'd had any really horrible thoughts or visions of Madeleine. He nodded. Haltingly, I told him about the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her perfect little genitals torn apart"

A quote from Kate.....

Weeks you say, that's a different story then.... :blink:

I may be wrong about the timescale as I didn't take notes, but living in a permanent state of extreme remorse is not particularly helpful to anyone. It is likely she still carries some residual remorse, but then again I'm not her psychiatrist.

Edited by The OP

Apparently it was over an hour before police arrived

Story goes McCann's and the tapas neglect crowd spent 20-30 mins searching, reported it to the resort who had a look then finally reported it the police.

It was apparently midnight before a large scale police search was launched.

So a bunch of holidaymakers who'd had a vino or two concocted a story on the spot, cleared the scene and disposed of the body without anyone seeing them at the time or finding any evidence since.

And none of them have said or given anything away since !?

So a bunch of holidaymakers who'd had a vino or two concocted a story on the spot, cleared the scene and disposed of the body without anyone seeing them at the time or finding any evidence since.

I'd suggest hypothetically it would be very easy for Kate and Gerry to spend 10 minutes concocting a plan before one of them proceeding to clean up whilst the other took the "search" party away from the scene......

About as believable as an evidenceless and witnessless abduction.

Edited by ferryjambo

Can I just point out that ferryjambo is clearly a mentalist.

Think garethbalestupidface, but with unsourced quotes about genitals rather than false flags.

To be fair Gerry saying the door was slightly more ajar than when he left as a bit strange. Either the kids have been up and about, something that would mean he would check on them, or there was something dodgy.

The fact they were crying the night before and they still went out is pathetic.

Did they not say the tanner sighting was a man taking his own daughter home from the crèche. ?

tanner didn't give a description of the man she thought she saw carrying a blonde 4 year old until 4 months after MM was reported missing. does that sound normal to you?

if tanner is exposed as a liar it would be petrol on the conspiracy bonfire which they probably want to avoid. how can it have taken the police over 4 years to find this guy? why would the person not have come forward if they were in the area with their own 4 old year daughter?

nothing about the tanner sighting makes sense.

Edited by T_S_A_R

Quick google search reveals

I asked Gerry apprehensively if he'd had any really horrible thoughts or visions of Madeleine. He nodded. Haltingly, I told him about the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her body torn apart.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/SUN1_07_05_2011.htm

What kind of sick f**k distorts something like that?

I'd suggest hypothetically it would be very easy for Kate and Gerry to spend 10 minutes concocting a plan before one of them proceeding to clean up whilst the other took the "search" party away from the scene......

About as believable as an evidenceless and witnessless abduction.

I'd suggest that whilst it would be easy for Kate and Gerry to spend 10 minutes concocting a plan before one of them cleaned up and the other took the search party away it would probably only last about 10 minutes before the plan they'd concocted totally fell apart and if not it certainly wouldn't stand up to 6 years of scrutiny and investigation !