Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

:lol:

Who shat in your cornflakes?

Can't remember any Stephen Lawrence wristbands or Sarah Payne's parents flying to Rome to have a wee chinwag with the Pope.

Anyone with half a brain realises this whole media-frenzy is OTT. Part of being the media's fault itself, obviously.

I don't think Stephen Lawerence or Sarah Payne's parents really need to go on GMTV because they know that their childrens bodies are in a coffin six feet under. Nae point in looking for their bodies.

I'm sure Sarah Paynes's maw wrote a book about the whole thing, that's hardly keeping under the radar is it?

For what it's worth I think the media coverage is a bit much and I honestly couldn't give a f**k if they killed her not.

Noone's disputing that though. But coming out with pish like "they're guilty" and "Attention seeking" is almost amoeba like in its lack of constructive thought.

THey have lost a child - they'll take any and every bit of exposure they can to keep it in the news. And Stephen Lawrence (though what the f**k that has to do with child abduction is beyond me) was still making the headlines years after the murder. Perhaps the reason that there were no wristbands was because...now it's a tricky one this, so stay with me......they knew where he was? :1eye

I don't think Stephen Lawerence or Sarah Payne's parents really need to go on GMTV because they know that their childrens bodies are in a coffin six feet under. Nae point in looking for their bodies.

I'm sure Sarah Paynes's maw wrote a book about the whole thing, that's hardly keeping under the radar is it?

For what it's worth I think the media coverage is a bit much and I honestly couldn't give a f**k if they killed her not.

It's still a tragedy to a family though. Abduction, murder, rape, torture etc all goes in the same category in situations like these.

Right now, there is as much evidence to prove they are guilty as there is to prove that they're not. This whole 'innocent 'til proven guilty' catch is under severe scrutiny here. It's not a conspiracy. They know what happened and as I say, they're milking the media, who are more than happy to provide the......milk?

It's still a tragedy to a family though. Abduction, murder, rape, torture etc all goes in the same category in situations like these.

Right now, there is as much evidence to prove they are guilty as there is to prove that they're not. This whole 'innocent 'til proven guilty' catch is under severe scrutiny here. It's not a conspiracy. They know what happened and as I say, they're milking the media, who are more than happy to provide the......milk?

Well, I for one am glad you've had a chance to gather all the evidence and study it closely. Since you're so convinced of their guilt I suggest you pressure the authorties to press charges, or are you happy to let two 'murderers' stroll about like they own the joint?

Edited by Jimmy85

Well, I for one am glad you've had a chance to gather all the evidence and study it closely.

Since you're so convinced of their guilt I suggest you pressure the authorties to press charges, or are you happy to let two 'murders' stroll about like they own the joint?

I think they are two very untrustworthy and ruthless people, and therefore wouldn't be surprised if they knew something about it. Also, I didn't say that they physically killed her themselves and that they are murderers. But I'm convinced they knew what happened.

This monster of information that they are tryig to gather isn't helping the investigation at all, imo. You can tell that by the attitude of the Portuguese police towards them. They're more than happy to blame and point fingers at everyone else (including the judicial system), but when someone accuses them of any wrongdoing they go away in the huff and raise money.

Edited by The Blair-Skint Student

:lol: Says who? Right, one more time for the hard of thinking. The McCanns are using the media to try to make sure that their child's image is still very much in the front of everyone's mind, so that if anyone sees her they will be able to report it. Stephen LAwrence's whereabouts are very much a thing of certainty sadly. What would you suggest we do to keep his profile in the [press. HEadlines such as "Stephen Lawrence - Still dead?"

Well that's that then. The whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing is the entire, and I mean entire, foundation of Western justice. But because you've watched a few media presentations, you're happy, on the balance of your hunch rather than even of probabilities, to convict them in your head and bang on about it as though you have more wisdom the the judiciary of two countires and their police forces.

Are you "really" a student? Because if you are, I'm beginning to think that Law Stud has a point. You should be working in McDonalds. Provided you just clean the friers, as having you working with the public might be a bridge too far.

laugh.gif Says who? Right, one more time for the hard of thinking. The McCanns are using the media to try to make sure that their child's image is still very much in the front of everyone's mind, so that if anyone sees her they will be able to report it. Stephen LAwrence's whereabouts are very much a thing of certainty sadly. What would you suggest we do to keep his profile in the [press. HEadlines such as "Stephen Lawrence - Still dead?"

Well that's that then. The whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing is the entire, and I mean entire, foundation of Western justice. But because you've watched a few media presentations, you're happy, on the balance of your hunch rather than even of probabilities, to convict them in your head and bang on about it as though you have more wisdom the the judiciary of two countires and their police forces.

Are you "really" a student? Because if you are, I'm beginning to think that Law Stud has a point. You should be working in McDonalds. Provided you just clean the friers, as having you working with the public might be a bridge too far.

you know when you've been tango'd laugh.gif

:lol: Says who? Right, one more time for the hard of thinking. The McCanns are using the media to try to make sure that their child's image is still very much in the front of everyone's mind, so that if anyone sees her they will be able to report it. Stephen LAwrence's whereabouts are very much a thing of certainty sadly. What would you suggest we do to keep his profile in the [press. HEadlines such as "Stephen Lawrence - Still dead?"

Are you Gerry McCann?

You seem to take this very personally. All I'm saying is that the McCanns seem like they'd break any barriers to 'aid the search', and this is why people are 'suspicious'. They themselves are to blame for the hazy nature of the investigation. To say they have intervened too much is a bit of an understatement, and that's why I think there's a 'hidden truth' element.

FWIW, I am really a student, not studying Media or Law, and am two thirds of the way to getting a media (yes, media job, believe it or not) with the Royal Air Force. Just one interview and a medical to go and I'm ready.

:1eye

Are you Gerry McCann?

You seem to take this very personally. All I'm saying is that the McCanns seem like they'd break any barriers to 'aid the search', and this is why people are 'suspicious'. They themselves are to blame for the hazy nature of the investigation. To say they have intervened too much is a bit of an understatement, and that's why I think there's a 'hidden truth' element.

FWIW, I am really a student, not studying Media or Law, and am two thirds of the way to getting a media (yes, media job, believe it or not) with the Royal Air Force. Just one interview and a medical to go and I'm ready.

:1eye

I find obtuse, ill thought out and frankly stupid posting irritates me at 2 am. As for personally, well not really, but I loathe the way that these two parents have been pilloried in a lazy and "no smoke without fire" kind of way. It just seems to me that noone knows what happened and until they do it's a huge leap of logic to assume it's the parents wot done it.

Of course the truth is hidden - noone knows yet. :1eye (you have to admit that is a damn fine smiley).

I find obtuse, ill thought out and frankly stupid posting irritates me at 2 am. As for personally, well not really, but I loathe the way that these two parents have been pilloried in a lazy and "no smoke without fire" kind of way. It just seems to me that noone knows what happened and until they do it's a huge leap of logic to assume it's the parents wot done it.

I'd suggest that its an even greater leap of logic on behalf of the McCanns to continue insisting that their child is alive, and actually, a much smaller leap of logic to suspect them of a neglect-related cover-up - as opposed to a single child mysteriously vanishing without trace or evidence of a break-in. Though they do seem rather intolerant of the police officer's logical conclusions, so no doubt they'll be fine with everyone else abandoning logic when dealing with the case. What's good for the goose...

Edited by vikingTON