Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'd say it was more significant the German's phone pinging in the vicinity of the McCann's apartment on the night of the disappearance than Gerry's phone pinging a mast by a main road months later.

Which has been reported , so there we are then.

2 hours ago, Alternative Title said:

Then they can't have been minions stickers then, but some other yellow characters that might appeal to children. I'll source a picture of the van as it was, asap. The PJ took pictures of it, but those are not the ones being shown. Rather like the way the McCanns keep showing pictures of a suspect carrying a child, who was identified, traced and excluded long ago.

Fake news abounds on this story.

The Simpsons IMO.

2 hours ago, Alternative Title said:

Then they can't have been minions stickers then, but some other yellow characters that might appeal to children. I'll source a picture of the van as it was, asap. The PJ took pictures of it, but those are not the ones being shown. Rather like the way the McCanns keep showing pictures of a suspect carrying a child, who was identified, traced and excluded long ago.

Fake news abounds on this story.

These'll start you off. Don't forget Sooty either.

images.jpeg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Portuguese police destroyed the van in 2009 without examining it. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8439677/Portuguese-police-unwittingly-destroyed-Christian-Brueckners-van-searched.html

Breaking News! Cartoon characters found! Except on a van the Portuguese cop in charge of the original investigation says was photographed last year, 10 years after it was apparently crushed for scrap!!! Either the current Portuguese and German police are lying or the sacked detective who was given an 18 month suspended sentence for perjury in another case!!! Perhaps we'll never know.

k9of6sktbg651.png?width=1372&format=png&

Former Portimão Judicial Police coordinator Gonçalo Amaral, who led the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, insinuated that German authorities had tampered with the photograph of the van that belonged to the new suspect in the case, Christian Brueckner.

In an interview with TVI's "Jornal das 8", Sunday night, Amaral showed a photograph of the vehicle personalized with dolls drawn in black and that does not correspond to the images that were released by the German police.

The former coordinator assured that he is sure that the vehicle "is the same" and that the photograph "was taken last year" in the Algarve, without specifically saying where, before he was taken to Germany where he was the target of surveys. "It is the vehicle that the suspect, they say, had at the time, and that is totally different from what they have shown us," he accused.

https://www.jn.pt/justica/ex-inspetor-diz-que-imagem-da-carrinha-de-suspeito-de-raptar-maddie-tera-sido-alterada-12337119.html

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

The Simpsons IMO.

3 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Bananas in Pyjamas - streaming tv show online

Phallic Paedo bait.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

These'll start you off. Don't forget Sooty either.

images.jpeg

Suspicious knowledge of yellow children's characters IMO.

All 3 for the watching IMHOTBQHWY

It should really be on this thread but please pay a visit to the last post on the random images thread in the NSFW forum.

Unfortunately I saw it whilst having a drink... my keyboard got wet.

Edit : there is nothing NSFW about it.

5 hours ago, steelmen said:

It should really be on this thread but please pay a visit to the last post on the random images thread in the NSFW forum.

Unfortunately I saw it whilst having a drink... my keyboard got wet.

Edit : there is nothing NSFW about it.

Fair, the sick jokes was my original thought. This would have probably been the most relevant

On 04/06/2020 at 12:36, Alternative Title said:

I'm a bit confused. How can Germany prosecute a man identified by the British police as prime suspect for a murder that happened in Portugal?

Surely Portugal has the final say? This story stinks of Clarence and his fake news machine. Greasy sardine munchers etc.

ken.jpg

There’s nothing funny about it either, there’s also a typo/grammar mistake in the very few words that feature  on the meme. 

I can’t believe you are spitting your drink out over that.

We just have a different sense of humour.

Grammar police!

On 18/07/2020 at 19:56, steelmen said:

We just have a different sense of humour.

Grammar police!

The Grammar Police would have more chance of catching the culprit. So far Scotland Yard has spent over £12m in 12 years and is yet to come up with the idea of questioning the parents.

47 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

The Grammar Police would have more chance of catching the culprit. So far Scotland Yard has spent over £12m in 12 years and is yet to come up with the idea of questioning the parents.

Whereas you have expended circa 12 million words on an internet forum accusing the parents of a missing girl of killing her. Totally normal behaviour. 

Edited by VladimirMooc

2 hours ago, VladimirMooc said:

Whereas you have expended circa 12 million words on an internet forum accusing the parents of a missing girl of killing her. Totally normal behaviour. 

Far more likely that a wandering nonce just happened to stroll past on the one night the parents left the kids unattended.

11 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Far more likely that a wandering nonce just happened to stroll past on the one night the parents left the kids unattended.

In this instance it just wasn't one night, though.

3 hours ago, VladimirMooc said:

Yeah, except I haven't, and what qualifies you to define "normal?" You seem a bit of a weirdo to me, but I wouldn't have the termerity to suggest that you are abnormal. 

Edited by Alternative Title

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

It's a lot more likely than the dogs getting it wrong 17 times, when they had never been wrong before.

Edited by Alternative Title

6 hours ago, GordonD said:

I've seen this repeated on here on numerous occasions as if the odds of it happening are so miniscule to the point of it being impossible. To each individual family on the planet it is highly unlikely that one of their children will be abducted, yes, but there are opportunistic predators all over the world looking for children to snatch so I don't see why it seems far fetched to anyone.