Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

Do you actually know anything about the merger,you seem to have an opinion on everything,when did you actually start watching football in Inverness?? My belief from your posts is somewhere about the time ICT were in the 1st division correct??

You really do sound like a c*nt of the highest order

The word numpty was invented for people like CH, total wrong un, & glad we didnt have fans like that when the real Caley were about. Between him and the dafty fae the black isle, ict fans dont exactly come up smelling of roses.

ideal_cartoon_head.jpg

The word numpty was invented for people like CH, total wrong un, & glad we didnt have fans like that when the real Caley were about. Between him and the dafty fae the black isle, ict fans dont exactly come up smelling of roses.

ideal_cartoon_head.jpg

He's juast a wee pr**k who thinks he knows everything about everything dont think he went to a game till about 2000,seen him on that ict board as well pure c*nt of the highest order that one,one of the new breed of football fans that have attched themselves to the Bastar* club,they dont actually know fuc* all about football but hey there ICT fans,Fuc*in Laughable they are

He's juast a wee pr**k who thinks he knows everything about everything dont think he went to a game till about 2000,seen him on that ict board as well pure c*nt of the highest order that one,one of the new breed of football fans that have attched themselves to the Bastar* club,they dont actually know fuc* all about football but hey there ICT fans,Fuc*in Laughable they are

Why are you so angry? :huh:

Why are you so angry? :huh:

Why are you such a twat??

Just cant be arsed with people who dont know f**k all about the merger trying to tell people that they are sad and should move on etc etc,what if ICT went bust tomorrow would these people go support another team??

Edited by ICI

Why are you such a twat??

I ask you a simple question and you respond with that? How old are you? Because if you are any older than 16 it would actually frighten me that a supposed grown adult would respond in such a derogatory manner.

Edited by RiG

I ask you a simple question and you respond with that? How old are you? Because if you are any older than 16 it would actually frighten me that a supposed grown adult would respond in such a derogatory manner.

Be Afraid,Very Afraid :)

You are a condesending little @rseh0le.

You are a condesending little @rseh0le.

Ah, another one who seems unable to post anything but abuse at people who disagree with his point of view.

I appreciate this is a thorny subject for you guys but surely you can take on board other peoples points of view or answer a simple question without calling posters twats and arseholes?

Edited by RiG

Ah, another one who seems unable to post anything but abuse at people who disagree with his point of view.

I appreciate this is a thorny subject for you guys but surely you can take on board other peoples points of view or answer a simple question without calling posters twats and arseholes?

If the cap fits :rolleyes:

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

You rest your case with that quote? Wow.

Other ex Caley / Thistle fans have shown they are capable of reasonable debate in this thread and it's been interesting reading what they have to say as I don't know much about the merger. Honestly have no idea how you are unable to do likewise :mellow:

Edited by RiG

Other ex Caley / Thistle fans have shown they are capable of reasonable debate in this thread and it's been interesting reading what they have to say as I don't know much about the merger. Honestly have no idea how you are unable to do likewise :mellow:

Well for someone that doesn't know much about the merger you and others like you seem to have an awful lot to say on the subject,you were just a young boy when the merger happened i suspect so really you shouldnt post about things you know nothing about hey

I really do not want to go over old ground again, but this is a "Caledonian FC Memorial" thread, its not an ICT thread. The majority of ICT fans that come on here want to post about ICT. Clacher was the first to post and all he talked about was how wonderful ICT was etc, when he did get around to posting about life pre ICT, he showed himself to have either little interest or knowledge of that time.

• We are not interested in ICT, we want to talk about Caley.
  • We are not interested in debating the merits or otherwise of the merger, we have been through that several times over. No ICT poster is going to convince us that it was a good idea, that it benefitted whoever. If we felt like that, we would not be on here
  • Given that, why do ICT fans come on here?

This is a Caley thread, its not surprising that ICT intrusion annoys genuine Caley (or thistle) fans just a little.

Well for someone that doesn't know much about the merger you and others like you seem to have an awful lot to say on the subject,you were just a young boy when the merger happened i suspect so really you shouldnt post about things you know nothing about hey

You might want to do likewise given you clearly haven't read the thread otherwise you would've noticed that I haven't posted once about the merger on this topic.

• We are not interested in ICT, we want to talk about Caley.
  • We are not interested in debating the merits or otherwise of the merger, we have been through that several times over. No ICT poster is going to convince us that it was a good idea, that it benefitted whoever. If we felt like that, we would not be on here
  • Given that, why do ICT fans come on here?

This is a Caley thread, its not surprising that ICT intrusion annoys genuine Caley (or thistle) fans just a little.

That's fair enough and I do appreciate that's what you intended but surely you know you will get a lot of folk asking about it on this thread as it is a logical place to come and ask about it on this forum? (the merger that is)

Personally, I like to read what is posted because I like to see what peoples viewpoints are of the merger (before and after) as I have said I was too young at the time to fully understand what was going on. I also like to see the photos of the old ground as well before it was demolished and is now a General George or Currys or something (actually isn't it a LIDL?).

So nostalgia basically. Even though I didn't really have any affiliations to either Thistle or Caley I find it interesting to read about both before ICT were formed and I am not going to try and tell you guys what is wrong / right as that's not my place.

Edited by RiG

You might want to do likewise given you clearly haven't read the thread otherwise you would've noticed that I haven't posted once about the merger on this topic.

Think you want to go check through the pages then because i can definitely see your username attached to posts regarding the merger deluded one

I also like to see the photos of the old ground as well before it was demolished and is now a General George or Currys or something (actually isn't it a LIDL?).

You were right the first time - the ground is the carpet shop and Currys, Howdens is now Lidl. I think Aldi opened today down the road where Ness Motors used to be.

Think you want to go check through the pages then because i can definitely see your username attached to posts regarding the merger deluded one

Probably saying I don't know much about it I would imagine.

You were right the first time - the ground is the carpet shop and Currys, Howdens is now Lidl. I think Aldi opened today down the road where Ness Motors used to be.

I am hardly ever that side of Inverness but there seems to have been a fair rotation of the shops that are there since Telford Street was demolished.

I always wondered how many cars got smacked by a wayward match ball on a Saturday given the close proximity to the road and also the car park behind the goals :lol: