Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

• 3 weeks later...

Now I know that no one on here will want to gloat about ICTs lack of form, but support for them has reached such a low that there are no longer enough fans interested to justify running a supporters a bus to a league game: -

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...losing_run.html

Edited by PRS

I thought this was a Caley memorial thread? ;)

Not really surprised at that story to be honest. Our away support is dire and there is normally only one bus that goes and it's mostly older folk. The younger lads that go tend to get the Friends & Fare packages on the trains to games against Hibs, Hearts etc. because you can drink and it's cheaper. Killie seldom attracts a lot of fans from Inverness due to the length of journey.

Add in the current financial climate and the time of year it's hardly surprising that our already poor attendances are diminishing due to people turning their backs on football. Hopefully, for the time being, or until Brewster is sacked ;)

Edited by RiG

Now I know that no one on here will want to gloat about ICTs lack of form, but support for them has reached such a low that there are no longer enough fans interested to justify running a supporters a bus to a league game: -

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...losing_run.html

I'm certainly not going to gloat but i have a solution for the ICT supporters club

Why don't they invest their diminishing funds in a second hand rickshaw and get SandyCromarty to run it up and down the A9 on his hot air :lol:

What a total joke of a club and an embarrasment to the Highland Capital :D

I'm certainly not going to gloat but i have a solution for the ICT supporters club

Why don't they invest their diminishing funds in a second hand rickshaw and get SandyCromarty to run it up and down the A9 on his hot air :lol:

What a total joke of a club and an embarrasment to the Highland Capital :D

Now now, what did you say about not gloating?

Whatabout this comment on the Courier site;

Why do ICT persist with this folly? Remember there are 4 teams in Inverness. Citadel are only resting and will be back when the true believers see the time is right.

The 'Del forever! Go it alone!

Citadel | 11.12.08 - 12:42 pm

Thats some rest they are having :D

• 2 weeks later...
Check out something I got for Christmas:

n1045869832_252403_1952.jpg

Santa was obviously better to some than others :D

Really good condition too by the looks of it bet thats worth a bit,i just hope its not Alan Smarts :lol:

You mind me asking where you got it?

Edited by CALEDONIAN108