Guest Waxoyl Fan Club
i am also in that league hope street hero

i am A-S Airdrie

4th in league

You beat me on a catch up game :angry:

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah damn, first equal. I've got 41 points equal with Burnley. But ahead by Goal difference. He must have done well in his last games.

::edit:: I've pulled ahead again by 3 points. Goal difference has goe up as well.

This match saw the Rogue Spear, currently 1st, take on C_Ms' Million pound stars, currently 1st. The home team lined up with a 4-3-3 formation, whilst C_Ms' Million pound stars started as null.

The goal on the 45th came after a mistake by Tord Broadbridge.Player resumed with a goal kick. The keeper failed to find one of his own players from the goalkick and Tord Broadbridge was able to capitalise on the extra possession. Olly Tamburini won the ball back from Tord Broadbridge who showed indecision after gaining the ball in the first place and the ball was bundled in to the onion bag for the 1st goal of the match.

The 2nd goal was scored by Cormac Buckland.Player resumed with a goal kick. Gideon Lamb immediately picked up the ball from the goalkick and began heading goalwards. With 59 minutes on the clock, Cormac Buckland picked up the ball on the edge of the area curled the ball into the bottom left hand corner of the goal.

A foul in the 73rd minute, gave the home side team the opportunity to score.Tord Broadbridge then fouled Gavin Boothroyd with a badly timed tackle. The play continued with a free kick. The freekick was taken by Olly Tamburini, who managed to get the ball up and over the wall before the keeper had time to react, leaving the net bulging for the 3rd goal.

The 4th goal was scored by Cormac Buckland.Player resumed with a goal kick. The keeper failed to find one of his own players from the goalkick and Gideon Lamb was able to capitalise on the extra possession. With 83 minutes on the clock, Cormac Buckland picked up the ball on the edge of the area curled the ball into the bottom left hand corner of the goal.

The 5th goal was scored by Cormac Buckland.Possession was maintained by Cormac Buckland as he drew Gideon Lamb and then released the ball. He continued in to the penalty area and slotted the ball home in the 90th minute. .

A crowd of 11,532 attended this game and saw Rogue Spear maintain home advantage and won 5-0, which will please the home side, keeping them in the chase for a top 2 finish in this division.

If thats not a a perfect game for the winning side, I don't know what is!

couple of decent wins in the 'catch up' matches. 3-2 over Eintracht Falkirk, and 6-1 away to Black and White Army :D

A disgrace :angry:

Although I seem to have won four games today - what an utter shambles that gane is. I love it :lol:

Guest clacher2

GUTTED :blink:

i dont mind losing to little vikki or the other nerds on there but to lose to another pieandbovrilite is not on..

1. We're magic, we're magic! 19 16 2 1 50 +37

2. Ferry Dancers 19 15 2 2 47 +23

3. Raith McRovers 19 13 3 3 42

8. The Staggies 19 3 6 10 15 -20 <- :D:D jailenders getting sacked

12. Proud to be Fifers 19 1 8 17 11

3 games left to win the fecking thing :blink: only need one point though to secure promotion. raithno1, havw you noticed my home attendance hasnt dropped below 30,000 yet!!

how much do you want for templeman impey??

Anyone got any good midfielders for sale? Or even willing to sell them at a REASONABLE price?

F-league 5 Eta

Norfolk n Chance City

Guest clacher2

whats everybodies admission fees?

mine were set at 9 and i wasnt making much money with 32,000 at every game :blink:

im tempted to double it

whats everybodies admission fees?

mine were set at 9 and i wasnt making much money with 32,000 at every game :blink:

im tempted to double it

I have been charging £3.50!! :o:D

I have now upped it to £5, but my crowds may go down.

how many games left in your season?

Em, not sure mate. I've played 20 games so far.. how many games do you play in a season?

Archived