Online Footy Management Game

Div

Use the forum on the effeffell site to report bugs. Seems to be a boy called "Alvin" who has recovered from having the worst name imagineable who is the fine chap that put the game together :lol:

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clacher2

stadtopleft4.gifstadtop4.gifstadtopright4.gif

stadleft2.gifstadpitch.gifstadright2.gif

stadbottomleft2.gifstadbottom3.gifstadbottomright2.gif

the Ferry Point stadion.... yes i built it on the cheep :D

oh and ive put my two best players up for transfer, 110,000,000 but ill listen to offers around the 100 mark for each B)

Yeh, i can't get to look at my ground.

F'ck looking at your ground - my first game in charge was today <_<

Edited to include - it's back up but all the matches in my league have been listed as 0-0 and the table/stats haven't been updated - come on Alvin - get the finger oot :lol:

Further edited to include - got beat 1-0 <_<

First game under the belt and a fine 1-0 victory over Bangor FC! Plus points were the 64% of possession and only 4% of the game took place in my 3rd of the park (statto, statto) but my bl00dy star striker was sent off - foul and abusive language I think but I didn't see the incident !! ;-)

Forza Olympique Leith

Is it just me or do the match reports make as much sense as a Claudio Ranieri press conference ?!?

A crowd of 0 came to this match between Bangor FC and Olympique Leith.

The goal on the 64th came after a mistake by Bing Clarke.Player resumed with a goal kick. Bing Clarke immediately picked up the ball from the goalkick and began heading goalwards. Keiran Caffrey won the ball back from Bing Clarke who showed indecision after gaining the ball in the first place and the ball was bundled in to the onion bag for the 1st goal of the match. The challenge left Sergej Dalglish hobbling, however he was fine to carry on.The challenge left the referee with no option but to send Victor Noctor off. He will now miss the next 2 games through suspension.

The final score was Bangor FC 0, Olympique Leith 1.

:blink:

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club

1-1 draw with West Ham. I have my foirst home game tomorrow against the Buddy Boys.....

I have 2 internationals away just now, one for 3 games and one for 0games :huh: , signed a defender for a million waited on clearance which hasn't come since found out he retired and so i am out of pocket!

Im in The M-League 5 Delta division sitting joint top winning my first 2 games 4-0 and 2-0, respectively.

Dynamo Chicken Kiev FC

Beavers out XI <------------Thats Me

Tazmanian Honest men

East Fife

United We Fall

Airdrie

Lichtie United

Caley Jags

San Francisco Giants Soccer Club

The Mighty Cowden

Rusk Theorem FC

Roswells Alien Eleven

are any of these teams yours? i'm playing caley jags the morra

1-1 draw with West Ham. I have my foirst home game tomorrow against the Buddy Boys.....

I have 2 internationals away just now, one for 3 games and one for 0games :huh: , signed a defender for a million waited on clearance which hasn't come since found out he retired and so i am out of pocket!

I posted on the forum/chat about that - the "3" means he's played 3 Internationals ;) my guy is back in the squad .

BTW the games just went a bit mental - I've just played another game this time winning 4-0 :thumsup2

eat my dust Pieman :lol:

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club
I posted on the forum/chat about that - the "3" means he's played 3 Internationals ;) my guy is back in the squad .

BTW the games just went a bit mental - I've just played another game this time winning 4-0 :thumsup2

eat my dust Pieman :lol:

So how do we know when these guys get back! I have an £11m defender away on international duty!!

its playing the games that were scheduled at the start of the season, the next match is match 18 so it must be playing extra games. my team has played 4 games today won 3 drawn 1

i'm proudly occuping the second promotion place in the M-League 5 Delta division.

P5 W4 D1 F13 A0 Pts13 ;) i know im the da

What Division is everyone else in?

Archived