Online Footy Management Game

Div

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ur pish ive horsed you 4-0 twice.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that I've started taking it seriously...

In those 1st 5 games when you beat me 4-0 twice I hadn't picked a team or anything...P5 W1 D1 L3

Last 5 games...

P5 W2 D2 L1 :)

Clacher, its read n weep time for you. An extract from our match report:

"With 90 minutes on the clock, Templeton Impey picked up the ball on the edge of the area curled the ball into the bottom left hand corner of the goal.

The final score was Ferry Dancers 3, Raith McRovers 4."

GET IT UP YE!!!!!!!

P.S. I BEAT THE PARS TOO!!!!!!!!

I love that game!

I lots 2-1 at home to MK Dons.

SeD, what team are you?

12 angry men

Shit name, shit division, shit manager :lol:

Im in that league too, Norfolk n Chance City B) 5th in the league just now, 4 points behind you. :P

That'll be 10 soon enough.

Grrrr! I'm hard as nails, me. Grrrr!

:lol::lol::lol:

Today I will be mostly...

1-0 v The Happy House :D

0-0 v GYDS United <_<

1-0 v Flyswatting Utd :D

1-1 v Joozy's Folly :unsure:

1-0 v Dynamo Doonhamers :D

Still 2nd in the league. Tomorrow is the top of the table clash v Bradenstoke United

Forza Olympique Leith

Still strong in first position in the F-League 7 Mu with a goal difference of +14. Though I am in need of some money. Its coming in from the fans slowly but surely.

How long does it take for a transfer to clear. I just bought this great Midfielder from Wee Bairn and its taking fecking ages. All I got is this stupid sign with two arrows. One green, another red above. The green being above the red.

How long does it take for a transfer to clear. I just bought this great Midfielder from Wee Bairn and its taking fecking ages. All I got is this stupid sign with two arrows. One green, another red above. The green being above the red.

I'll give you some money ! :ph34r:

That means the "effay" are just confirming the transfer. Alvin says all transfers go through at 11am the next day.

I put in for a few transfers about 4 days ago and still not had any reply...

Has anyone actually signed someone yet? :blink:

Guest Trenchie

Hello, i am in charge of A-S Airdrie

Yes i am in Buddy boys league and fdoing not bad, i just can't develop my ground :(

Current form WWwwww

since my striker returned from international duty he's scored 13 goals in 10 games :thumsup2

7 points clear of Mr Pieman's "Black & White Army Dot Com" and fresh from an easy 1-0 victory at Divs Dome courtesy of an Edgar Kirovski goal - a player he tried to sign :ass

:P:whistle

Archived