Online Footy Management Game

Div

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's your run in TW ?

I'm at home to Jigger Althletic and The Boyz .

both away, Caspar Loudness :unsure: then Hardly Athletic.

Don't think i'll catch you :angry: You should beat 'The boyz' easily, i won 6-0 away today

Guest clacher2

the fecking results, i was trying to wind the poor loser up!

is there really a 10 mill prize waiting for the divisonal winners??

I reckon this game deserves a new forum. Just joined up and have no idea what is going on but whatever team I have take sits bottom of F League 8 Kappa! Atlethico Auchshoogle!

Guest clacher2

to be honest i dont have a clue whats going on either

theres fecking millions of divisions, i have no idea where im playing next season

A crowd of 12,885 came to this match between Atlethico Auchenshoogle and The Mild Mannered Janitors.

After a foul, a freekick set up the play for the 1st goal of the match.Player resumed with a goal kick. The keeper failed to find one of his own players from the goalkick and Russell Tailor was able to capitalise on the extra possession. Terrence Graham received the ball in the six yard box and stroked the ball into the net, with 86 minutes gone.

The final score was Atlethico Auchenshoogle 1, The Mild Mannered Janitors 0.

:D:D:D

I just joined up its a fun game. I inadvertently tried to buy a player off Clacher and he told me to feck off. Was languishing in the relegation zone but think I might just survive, hopefully build on a championship year next season.

Guest clacher2

httt quality doesnt come cheap, you pay me 20 million and ill give you aplayer capable of getting you promoted :D

and congratulations to raithno1 on his promotion! any idea where we're playing next month??

Ah damn, just realised that he is still one point behind me. Still, if I win the next game, against League relegation favourites, then I am still in first place. If I draw and he wins, I still am in first place through Goal difference. If I lose I'm fecked!

Only one team has been able to beat me. At home. Against Wee Bairn.

Archived