Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Not so much a single burster, but Werder Bremen, Spurs, Palermo and Bordeaux have given me one of the worst 24 hours in my gambling life.

My steady drip, which was doing brilliantly well, is now in tatters.

I either need to take several big risks now, or very very slowly and steadily consolidate and hope that no unusual results come my way.

Feeling slightly suicidal tonight, and before anyone mentions, I know that I shouldn't have backed Spurs, but I hadn't seen the raft of players they left in London when I placed the bet and their reserves should have been able to beat Anorthosis anyway.

Cambridge let me down letting in a late equaliser, which I didnt realise, so when Leeds scored a winner in the 89th minute I was running round screaming "YAAAAASSSSS!!! Ya fucking beauty!!!!".

Felt a right tit when I saw they had drew. <_<

Charlton. Conceded a goal in the 91st minute after going ahead in the 85th. Read the match report and said it's unbelieavable how the lost. Hit the post twice also.

Considering i was waiting on Arsenal and Celtic today who both got late winners, i feel sick.

Not so much a single burster, but Werder Bremen, Spurs, Palermo and Bordeaux have given me one of the worst 24 hours in my gambling life.

My steady drip, which was doing brilliantly well, is now in tatters.

I either need to take several big risks now, or very very slowly and steadily consolidate and hope that no unusual results come my way.

I had a nightmare on UEFA Cup night too which decimated my steady drip... thankfully I had an excellent day yesterday and managed to win back most of what I lost.

Stirling bust my £2 coupon for £80. Never back your own team - especially when they're shite.

sixfold today, which was ruined by one team Villarreal :angry: Celtic nearly gave me a fright though, was only a £1 bet though which was returning £20 still would've been nice though :(