Coupon Bursters

Michael W

• 2 weeks later...
Found that I had a £5 free bet after apparently predicting that Aston Villa would beat Man Utd 1-0 on the BeatVictor challenge :D So I've stuck that on an Arsenal/Anderlecht double today. Returns £14.

Anderlecht drew 2-2 <_<

Cardiff. Was chuffed and didnt even bother checking their score again, well not until the last few minutes on bbc sport to realise it wsa 4-3. SHat it and go through shove Sky Sports on and behold, Peterborough had equilised. c***s.

Heres the Cardiff team when I pay them a visit:

:death:death:death:death:death:death:death:death:death:death:death

Edited by Reference

Cardiff. Was chuffed and didnt even bother checking their score again, well not until the last few minutes on bbc sport to realise it wsa 4-3. SHat it and go through shove Sky Sports on and behold, Peterborough had equilised. c***s.

Think one of my mates will be joining you fella

Cardiff done him on sat for 3 ton & same again today after being 4 up - Thats is bad!

Yep,that's a sore one :(

Sitting thinking today that i wished i added Cardiff to my line at 4-0. Just shows you.

I share your Newcastle pain, SS. Had them on saturday in a £20 double with Rangers and today in a £20 treble with Leeds and Rangers. They'll go back on a great run now, just watch.

that's my last 3 coupons been let down by teams that just don't drop points at home costing me about £300. :lol:

Re great run-you're right,hope they miss out on the playoffs though :angry:

Edited by stevenston saint