Coupon Bursters

Michael W

fenerbahce fkd my europa league coupon on thursday worth £205 by losing an equaliser 4 mins from time :angry: and lazio lost a goal in the 92nd min to scupper my sat european coupon.

Edited by BIGQ FAE KDY

Feckin Rochdale ... for the third home game in a row.

Feb 23 - backed them to beat Bradford, they lost 3-1

Mar 2 - backed Rochdale to beat them, they won 4-0

Mar 6 - backed them to beat Lincoln, they drew 1-1.

So pissed off that they are still miles clear at the top of League Two. Won't be touching their games for a while now. Hope they f**k up promotion and stay down forever.

Tried to get a little something back tonight, so put a treble on the French League matches.

Went for my dinner and Rennes, Auxerre and Lens were all winning 1-0 with 15 minutes to go.

Came back, checked Livescore to find PSG had scored a 90th-minute equaliser at Lens. BBC website times it at 90+4.

c***s

Just signed up to Ladbrokes recently and stuck on an accumulator of Rangers, Birmingham, Arsenal and Dunfermline to win on Tuesday. The first three were logical bets, the last was because Dunfermline were playing Airdrie and as a Clydebank fan I foolishly thought I'd kill two birds with one stone - enjoy Airdrie lose, and win money in the process. Alas, Rangers won, Arsenal won, Birmingham won but Airdrie drew with Dunfermline, and my £10 stake on that went down the drain, denying me £120-odd quid in total back.

Stuck £15 on Stoke to beat Burnley. Very silly me.

Looked like being a good monday night for me...Had Two trebles Kingstonians,Notts County,Pacos Ferreria and Liverpool, Notts County and Ath.Madrid cue 92nd equaliser from Bournemouth! Then had 4-0 Liverpool in running at 14/1....cue 89th min Portsmouth Goal!!

Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

:angry: