Coupon Bursters

Michael W

West brom Done me for Yesterday on the Both teams to score Coupon

Had 6 games on for a 5ver which would have returned 165 (threw in stmirren/Mwell as my 6th game & only scottish game which came up)

What made it worse watching Soccer sat ... twice in the last few Geoff said lets go to the hawthorns there's been a GOAL which turned out to be both for Stoke

with all my other games up at the time

Gutted just for that few mins - probably wouldnt have been as bad if i wasnt watching it min by min at home

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Just back from holiday so not been around to report an almighty turning over in the Luton v Corby game.

Large bet on -1

Larger bet still on -2

and £10 on -3 (all Luton)

84 minutes in, I dont have to go to the bank again for a month; 6 minutes later, Im not even breaking even....mad.gif

Done all I could; research, logic, form, hunch....some days you're just ripe for a pumping...usually saturday at around 3pm for me.....biggrin.gif

Just back from holiday so not been around to report an almighty turning over in the Luton v Corby game.

Large bet on -1

Larger bet still on -2

and £10 on -3 (all Luton)

84 minutes in, I dont have to go to the bank again for a month; 6 minutes later, Im not even breaking even....mad.gif

Done all I could; research, logic, form, hunch....some days you're just ripe for a pumping...usually saturday at around 3pm for me.....biggrin.gif

For me, this is why I avoid handicap betting other than +-0.5, at the worst +-1. Teams do take their foot of the pedal if they get a few in front. If football was scored in points like boxing these bets would be a lot safer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye, an alternative 7 team accumulator always has a better chance of coming up.

edit; most folk had Dunfermline on the handicap, the odds were irresistable for most, especially after what they'd done to a part time mob streets ahead of Montrose in the league not long back. Despite it losing, the price was very generous indeed with the gulf in quality between the sides. It just wasn't to be today but you can't win them all.

Edited by Father Jack