1.03 £47,206

1.04 £476,035

1.05 £127,374

1.06 £180,645

1.07 £452,011

1.08 £211,205

1.09 £217,736

1.1 £114,726

Also there was some very strange activity on the draw. There was a big, short-lived spike on the graph, it traded at around 25.0 both before and after, but there was a piece of activity during the second half that had the following;

50 £41

55 £2

65 £0

80 £0

95 £0

130 £3

150 £2

190 £2

200 £3

280 £3

300 £0

330 £0

380 £3

400 £1

480 £3

500 £0

540 £0

550 £1

580 £3

600 £3

680 £3

780 £3

880 £3

980 £3

1000 £4

I reckon someone's had fat finger syndrome and selected lay instead of back, matching all the daft speculative backs at unrealistic prices. Those daft, speculative backs aren't looking so daft now.

Are the numbers on the left of the 2nd chart the odds that Mr Fat fingers has to pay out on. E.g. £4 @ 1000, down 4k?

Yes, although you can halve the number on the right, as when a bet is matched it is both backed and layed. i.e. I back £2 at 1000, layer lays £2 at 1000, total matched is £4.

Edited by mid-table

Last night, Salisbury City (top of BSS) were at home to Truro City who were bottom and with 40 points between them. Salisbury were 10/11 in play just after kick off, I tried to lump on -1 but they scored just as I clicked. They were still 10/11 -1 when they scored after 7 minutes which I thought was odd so I done that. Expected it to come in and for no pay out as I thought it must have been a mistake.

Salisbury won 4-3 with a 93rd minute winner with Truro scoring with the three shots on target they had the whole game.

Last night, Salisbury City (top of BSS) were at home to Truro City who were bottom and with 40 points between them. Salisbury were 10/11 in play just after kick off, I tried to lump on -1 but they scored just as I clicked. They were still 10/11 -1 when they scored after 7 minutes which I thought was odd so I done that. Expected it to come in and for no pay out as I thought it must have been a mistake.

Salisbury won 4-3 with a 93rd minute winner with Truro scoring with the three shots on target they had the whole game.

Do you mean 10/11 -1 just after kick off? 10/11 to win, then 10/11 -1 after they score after 7 minutes, is not unusual.

To be honest, Truro had 'only' lost 14 of their 22 matches before Tuesday. Their points total includes deductions, and a lot of their poor form came in September and October when they were literally putting out their youth team and were close to going out of business. They still have guys like Barry Hayles playing now, and seemed to have steadied the ship somewhat this year, still losing but scoring goals in the process (they have scored 10 in the last 4 games and picked up 1 point!).

The top against bottom is something I always avoid, I thought Dumbarton (bottom) were a great bet to beat Morton (top) a few weeks ago, and did so 3-0.

Do you mean 10/11 -1 just after kick off? 10/11 to win, then 10/11 -1 after they score after 7 minutes, is not unusual.

To be honest, Truro had 'only' lost 14 of their 22 matches before Tuesday. Their points total includes deductions, and a lot of their poor form came in September and October when they were literally putting out their youth team and were close to going out of business. They still have guys like Barry Hayles playing now, and seemed to have steadied the ship somewhat this year, still losing but scoring goals in the process (they have scored 10 in the last 4 games and picked up 1 point!).

The top against bottom is something I always avoid, I thought Dumbarton (bottom) were a great bet to beat Morton (top) a few weeks ago, and did so 3-0.

10/11 outright before they scored. 10/11 -1 when they scored after 7 minutes. Granted I just came across it at the time and didn't check if there were an injury crisis or something, thought it was a tad unusual given the circumstances.

10/11 outright before they scored. 10/11 -1 when they scored after 7 minutes. Granted I just came across it at the time and didn't check if there were an injury crisis or something, thought it was a tad unusual given the circumstances.

The change in pricing after the goal seems right, the general pricing pre-gam indicates it wasn't as cut and dried as top v bottom.

Dundee United beating Kilmarnock let me down for a 16/1 treble of Inverness (13/10), Kilmarnock (13/8 ) and Dumbarton (7/4).

The irony is that I spent this afternoon supporting Dundee United in the away end at Rugby Park (they are my second team after Berwick).

Edited by mid-table

Dundee United beating Kilmarnock let me down for a 16/1 treble of Inverness (13/10), Kilmarnock (13/8 ) and Dumbarton (7/4).

The irony is that I spent this afternoon supporting Dundee United in the away end at Rugby Park (they are my second team after Berwick).

That's a crackin' looking treble there, unfortunately done by one side. (At least we did the business though!)

Didn't have you down as a trebles man though?

My bets for today would best be mentioned by who didn't let me down rather than the other way about. They were that good.

That's a crackin' looking treble there, unfortunately done by one side. (At least we did the business though!)

Didn't have you down as a trebles man though?

My bets for today would best be mentioned by who didn't let me down rather than the other way about. They were that good.

I put on 3 cover doubles for small stakes so got my money back.

Bought a house recently and owe the bank £150k, so not betting much these days, when I do it's for entertainment.