Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland

The daily retard asks: How do you hope england get on?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Six of ten Scots will not cheering England to victory, for the following simple reason:

Out of your average ten Scots, four will be ****, four will be ****, one won't care about football, and one will support another team. At least five of those will not be cheering on England.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted for England to get beat in every match simply because i can't stand the gloating and boasting from the English Press, Commentators etc etc. Nearly forty years on and they are still clinging on to '66. I mean i know if SCotland won something big we would go on about it but its the arrogant way that England do it. No matter what happens, In English eyes, even if they get beat in every game, they will still be the worlds greatest team!

IMO 2 words sum Englands chances up . . . . AYE RIGHT!

Agreed, it's the English arrogance that gets me most of all. Sometimes they will remember they're also broadcasting to Scotland, Wales and NI, but most of the time it's just "I'm sure everyone at home feels a throb in their heart at the sight of the 3 lions" and shit like that.

Most England fans aren't arrogant though, it's just a few people in the media :blink:

And who wouldn't be arrogant with Gerrard, Beckham, Terry, Scholes, Lampard and Owen in their team? They've got just as good a chance of winning as anyone.

Exactly,england have as good a chance as anyone.

Not a god given right to win it like the media and majority of fans think they have.

Exactly,england have as good a chance as anyone.

Not a god given right to win it like the media and majority of fans think they have.

I must have missed this :blink:

England believe they can win it, because they can. Not heard anybody saying that they have already won it...

I must have missed this :blink:

England believe they can win it, because they can. Not heard anybody saying that they have already won it...

Garth Crooks has. Read my post further up!

Fair enough, but that's only one person. Are you sure Scotland wouldn't have one similar idiot?

C'mon who in their right mind would suggest Scotland would win it. We can't even get out of the group stages!

For what it's worth, I say feck 'em! :P No 'jealousy' or anti-English feeling. I just hate the egotistical, 'we've got a God given right to win it' attitude the press come out with.

And that winged cross tattoo on Beckham's neck - what the hell's that all about. Fud :rolleyes:

The English meedyer seem to think that every major tournament is theirs from the start, and can only be stolen by Johnny Foreigners with shabby tricks.

Who will be the scape goat this time if england come home empty handed.

Will it be captain fantastic again,a wee red card perhaps,obviously denying england their rightful victiory.Maybe Rebbeca Loos will get the blame for distracting Beckham when his country needs him.

Or will it be a dirty cheating foreigner who robs england of their prize.

Lets fukin hope so.Funny how Hurst wasn't a cheat for claiming a goal that was clearly not over the line in the 60's some time.

Anyway here's hoping for some poor misfortune to befall england and we can have a few years moaning about it until the world cup starts and obviously england will be favourites for that.

France the auld alliance. :whistle:cheers

If it was not for Jimmy hill & the rest of the English media, i for one wouldn't be as nasty to England, growing up & listening to the same old pish over the years, has made me detest England. :angry:

Or do well but get chucked out due to their fans starting a riot!

:D:lol::D

Na, thats the last thing I want.

Can you imagine them going on about how they WOULD HAVE won it had they not been sent home due to their fans.

It would be like taking heroin (I imagine :lol: ), an immediate rush of pleasure, but really, really bad in the long run :P:P

Come on France!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well lets rejoice tonight

never really played that well and lost in the best fashion

what a keepr RICARDO!!!

pity we're going to have to put up with their greeting for the next few weeks, however hopfully we'll be able to enjoy the tournament now without the usual ingerlish crap clogging up the airways

Archived