Matchday 4 Results

Conceded my first goal of the season in a 5-1 win in front of 32,476 punters at Le Stade De Farce .

Still in second place , my goal difference is +15 as opposed to the leaders +16 .

There's only 3 teams in my league with active managers - ther's already a 5 point gap between us and the others ;)

I had a tough but deserved 2-1 win over Ferry Dancers, with goals from Valerie Neathery and Yul Rebrov, my reserve team striker. Who gets dropped having scored 3 goals in 2 games sitting in for my suspended striker, Chester Buckland. Only problem was, the fans revolted at my £2million entrance fee (although I did have 12 last week...) the attendence as listed was -96,000,000 odd. And I now have 21 billion pounds worth of debt...

extended my winning streak to two with a goal from Zultan Cadman with 2 mins to go!!

Thats me still got a 100% record but i took over the team after they had lost the 1st 2 games so i'm still playing catchup!! <_<

Guest Caleynod

Dynamo Sneck triumphed 5-0 over Elford AFC with a hat-trick from midfielder-cum-striker Gerry Svensen :D

I'm now top the league on goal difference B)

A tough 3-2 away win for black and white army dot com who raced into a 3 goal lead and then sat back and had a beer while the opposition (unbeaten prior to today) knocked in a couple of late goals.

Still 4-4-0 and looking good for the title B)

A tough 3-2 away win for black and white army dot com who raced into a 3 goal lead and then sat back and had a beer while the opposition (unbeaten prior to today) knocked in a couple of late goals.

Still 4-4-0 and looking good for the title B)

A big disappointment for the bold Tartan Specials today. :(

Never mind I think it is safe to assume the the two teams who contested todays match will be promoted at the end of the season. :)

Guest Aye See Tee

I got gubbed 5-0 by Melchett United, Trevor Namendorf scored four against me. :(

3rd place in the league now, won 3 lost 1.

Guest clacher2

i cant understand why youre so desperate to play me again raith! last time we played i humped you 5-1 :rolleyes:

and jim pansy, i have to apologise on behalf of all fery dancers for the trouble at todays game. im getting tough on the numbnut casuals who slaughtered one hundred million of your fans, they have all been banned from the next home game

i cant understand why youre so desperate to play me again raith! last time we played i humped you 5-1 :rolleyes:

and jim pansy, i have to apologise on behalf of all fery dancers for the trouble at todays game. im getting tough on the numbnut casuals who slaughtered one hundred million of your fans, they have all been banned from the next home game

That's okay Clacher, we all know it's just a tiny minority of your support who are responsible for the carnage. Having said that, it's a side of the game we don't like to see.

Guest clacher2

you couldve helped the situation by not charging my fans 2 million each to get iinto the little ground

not only was it expensive by our standards, but there was no room to dance. one wine shed old boy broke his hip against the row behind while attempting his signature head spin

we were always going to react violently to the situation

A stunning 6-0 away win for Surreal Madrid another hat trick for Ryan McWilliams. 5-0 up then the London Saints get reduced to ten men after 61 minutes and dissapointingly only ntiched another goal.

Tomorrow sees me play the third place team, a win tomorrow will see me go 8 points above them. Only the top two get promoted from my league. I have now won my last 7 games on league business.

The only loss of my managerial career so far has been in a friendly against that Scummy team Dynamo Sneck!

Im still awaiting my god like status from the fans though, seems some are never happy!

Guest Caleynod
The only loss of my managerial career so far has been in a friendly against that Scummy team Dynamo Sneck!

Excuse me its THE scummy team ;)

A big disappointment for the bold Tartan Specials today. :(

Never mind I think it is safe to assume the the two teams who contested todays match will be promoted at the end of the season. :)

My winning run is only due to me never apparently playing at home where I usually get humped :rolleyes:

Also If I get a few injuries, I'm fecked :lol:

I hope that statement comes back to haunt you at the end of the season <_<:P

Although after my last 2 results i don't think i'll be challenging (again :( )

Archived