Footymad

Stu

Seeing as it worked for Robbie I might as well give this a shot on here :)

Footymad need editors for most of the first division sites, I think Queen of the South, Hamilton and, of course, St. Mirren are the only div 1 sites with editors.

It's dead easy to run, if I can do it anyone can :lol:

It's kinda like doing a blog, only you get some cash for doing it, as well as a domain name and free webspace, but only if you do a good job and update reguarly.

If you're interested then you can use the stuff at the bottom to talk to me and I'll help get you sorted. Couldn't be any easier :)

Stu, do you think you could help me here???

I have contacted Les, and i am now the RaithMAD editor.

However, when i log in, i am presented with the update details screen. Fine.

Then i select one of the options at the top of the screen (main menu e.t.c).

After i select one of these, i am brought right back to the login screen. I have tried several times and it does this every time.

I have tried it on other computers, and it works.

So do you, or anyone else know what the problem could be, or how i could fix it.

PS, i thought it could be that my computer was blocking cookies, but that is definately NOT the problem.

Cheers in advance

It sometimes happens to me but I just log straight back in again and it's fine.

Possibly need to clear your cookies or cache.

Theres a med editors mailing list if you email madeditors-subscribe@yahoogroups.com you should be able to join then e-mail your problem on there. The techys at Footy Mad read it so they should have you sorted in no time.

Didn't realise there was actually a Raith editor, sorry :unsure:

Stu, your messageboard is dead, looks as if it's only you that posts on it. :lol:

Aye I know, everyone uses B & W Army unfortunately.

Still, you visited it so that's another page view for me :P

Aye I know, everyone uses B & W Army unfortunately.

Still, you visited it so that's another page view for me :P

I've visited it quite a few times, actually. :P Have you recieved any money for doing that site yet?

I've visited it quite a few times, actually. :P Have you recieved any money for doing that site yet?

Yup, about £75-£80. Not much, but more than I'd get if I was running a site and trying to get money from ads.

Every bit helps when your a student :)

Maybe it's time to put that cash to good use and join SMISA :)

Calderon, if you are using IE6 have a look in the toolbar for a little red 'eye'. This signifies that cookies are being blocked (it's a default option in IE6). Double click that eye icon and it will bring up a popup that you can allow the cookies to be recorded.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BCityfan

I have been the editor of www.brechincity-mad.co.uk for about half a year now and I have found it a great experience.

The site is dead to start with but once you get some quality articles online the visitors start flocking in.

My messageboard is reasonably busy at the moment, should be even busier once the season starts. :)

I have been the editor of www.brechincity-mad.co.uk for about half a year now and I have found it a great experience.

The site is dead to start with but once you get some quality articles online the visitors start flocking in.

My messageboard is reasonably busy at the moment, should be even busier once the season starts. :)

How much have you made altogether for doing it?

Guest BCityfan

I've recieved 1 payment which was £31 but I'm due to get another cheque within the next two weeks.

I just do it for the club, the money is just a wee bonus. :-)

Archived