Most Disappointing Player

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Henry, Vieri, Del Piero, Totti (absolute tosser for that tackle and the spitting incident), Figo, Raul

Lets face it, with the exception of Nedved none of the big name attacking players have done anything! :angry:

Add Zidane to Nedved and i pretty much agree. I'd say a good few players from England, Denmark, Greece and Sweden have done noticably well so far.

Dellas, Helveg, Laursen, Larsson, Ibrahimovic, Campbell, Neville, Rooney......just to give some examples. :D

it's got be Henry........

Not after last night. I think he's warming up now and, if he carries on like that, he could get a hatful more ;)

Yeah, okay, it was against the Swiss :rolleyes: , but Henry at least seems to be remembering why he's on the park :lol::lol:

Allez France!! B)

Guest Barbour_Bairn

I agree with all the guys that you've all mentioned. You've got to add some of the Dutch to that lot as well. Davids? What the feck has happened to him? Complete pants!!! Zenden and Cocu have both been poor as well.

The biggest disappointed for me though (a bit off topic sorry) has been Advocaat (sp?). His tactics and changes during games have been baffling. Total p1sh

I agree with all the guys that you've all mentioned. You've got to add some of the Dutch to that lot as well. Davids? What the feck has happened to him? Complete pants!!! Zenden and Cocu have both been poor as well.

The biggest disappointed for me though (a bit off topic sorry) has been Advocaat (sp?). His tactics and changes during games have been baffling. Total p1sh

Davids was excellent against the Czechs. Zenden hasn't really played enough to be called a major disappointment.

Archived