Most Disappointing Player

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Guest Ruggy Bairn

For me, I think I would have to say Raul and Henry. They just haven't lived up to expectations. Owen and Beckham have been pish too, but that's no bad thing. :D

Thoughts?

Henry for me easily. It's not like he has played badly but after the season he has had in the Premier League I was expecting more.

Vieri as well has been a bit of a let down for me, his finishing seems to have deserted him and perhaps to the same extent I would include Morientes in that category as well.

Wayne Rooney has been shite. With all the media coverage I thought he'd already ammased 20 goals for the tournament. Imagine my surprise when I realised he only has one, plus a dodgy one which is really an own goal.

A major flop in this tourney.

Wayne Rooney has been shite. With all the media coverage I thought he'd already ammased 20 goals for the tournament. Imagine my surprise when I realised he only has one, plus a dodgy one which is really an own goal.

A major flop in this tourney.

Did you actually watch the France England game? The boy was man of the match. He ran Thuram absolutely ragged. Did you see what he did for the penalty? Don't let your prejudices blinker your opinions, Stu. Rooney has been outstanding.

I've been disappointed in Del Piero, Michael Owen, Thierry Henry, and the German right midfielder Schneider.

The whole German team, pish poor. BUT don't be shocked if they beat Czech Rep comfortably, 1. because they have already qualified + 2. Germany are wierd

To add comments on the whole Rooney thing, his 1st goal against the Swiss, well, I could of scored that. My gran could of scored that. Infact, Harold Brattback could of scored that! :D It's as if he scored a 40 yard overhead kick after doing keepie ups after saving a penalty with his right toe...but was to be expected from the media.

Guest AyrDelighted

Henry, Vieri, Del Piero, Totti (absolute tosser for that tackle and the spitting incident), Figo, Raul

Lets face it, with the exception of Nedved none of the big name attacking players have done anything! :angry:

Guest Bhoys67

Micheal Owen has to be the most dissapointing player up to now. Not that i

want England to do well, but i thought he might make an impact at this

tournament. :(

Archived