Match Day 13

Well, it was another top of the table clash in M League 5 Delta, and a terrific midfield performance from San Francisco Giants Soccer Club saw them win 4-1 away to Caley Jags to go 4 points clear at the top of the table. Summer signing Chester Buckland managed to score his 11th goal of the season, proving his manager's faith well-placed. the other three goals came from Valerie Neathery (his fifth of the season from midfield), Trevor Lamb (his fifth of the season from midfield) and early season transfer Ulric Accardi (who scored his fifth of the season from midfield.

All in all, a very satisfying result, although one or two knocks were picked up after a disgruntled Caley Jags resulted in some tough tackling, which sadly the referee did nothing to prevent.

FC Bayern Munich 0-6 Raith McRovers

A convincing win over bottom of the table Bayern, say Raith_no1's boys hit 2nd spot with a 2 point advantage. The snowy weather did nothing to hamper spirits, and Templeman Impey netted 4 on a joyous day for Rovers fans. The 5 signings of yesterday made an appearance in the stand, and this lifted the away support, which in turn lifted the players.

Unlucky is no the word! After working hard all day I come home to find Surreal Madrid in the capable hands of my assistant "Chuckles", lost by default 4-0 eventhough I had 11 players on the park!

I demand a replay, even stupider 39,000 people paid to see a default game!

This game is starting to tick me off.

No as players feck off on International Duty and don`t come back, player get suspended and stay suspended, and now I lose a game by default when I have a full quota of players.

If these things aren`t sorted I`ll be having a Blue Peter style Bring n Buy sale.

It's so nice to be on the road again :)

5-0 Away to FC St.Gallen .

Goals from Carl Whojamaflip (his seventh of the season from midfield :P )

Leon Pinsent (his twelfth of the season from attack ;) )

and

Dele Jenkins (his twelfth , thirteenth and fourteenth from attack :D )

Guest clacher2

mental game for me today, managed to pull off a straight forward 1-0 home win with just 27% possesion! :D

Two Nil win away from home, Super Bo got both again, Fergus is eying up a new stand with the proceeds of his sale, but he is going nowhere.

Div got beat :lol::lol::lol:

Top of the league and your no :D

I see a warning coming on :ph34r:

The game is fast losing any credibility - it looks as though the scores bear no reflection to the stats of the game - and it is loads easier to win away from home than it is to win at home.

And and and............ it's my ball and I'm no playin' any more :lol:

Archived