Scandanavian Derby

Guest sons1872

Guest sons1872

Denmark v Sweden. A high scoring draw will see them both through, but a lose for either and a win for Italy will see one of them go out. I would Personally like to see both of them progress to the quarters. What do you think?

Guest MooresLaw

SWEDEN 3-2 . IT WILL BE 2-2 AND THE DANES WILL RELAX AND LARSSON WILL MAKE THEM PAY IN THE LAST MINUTE

The old cynic in me says it will be 2-2, I think the Danes and Swedes should look after themselves and get the greasy tallies tae feck. The cheek of the tally manager talking about hoping for honesty from other teams. This coming from the most crooked, corrupt, cynical and boring lot in the history of fitba. Get it right up them. A 2-2 draw please. :thumsup2

It doesn't matter how many Italy score if these two draw 2-2 or more. Italy could win 36-0 and they'd still go out! :o

But if it's a 2-2 draw, and Italy win 3-0, they'll all be on 5 points, having all drawn with each other with Italy having the best goal difference.

How would Italy go out?

But if it's a 2-2 draw, and Italy win 3-0, they'll all be on 5 points, having all drawn with each other with Italy having the best goal difference.

How would Italy go out?

It goes on the matches between each other. It would mean the Bulgaria games would be scored from the record & it would be a 3 team group to decide.

**edit**

I hope it's not a carve up. Sweden to win 2-1

I have a theory that internation football is riddled with match fixing and throwing. If Sweden and Denmark draw 2-2 or more, I will have to conclude that football at the highest level is totally corrupt.

0-0 I could understand, but how on earth can you play for a 2-2 draw.

Thats a disgrace if thats how it's worked out.

I can't believe results against the bottom team (GD wise) won't count, thats bizarre!!

What if Sweden and Denmark genuinely draw 2-2 tonight? There will always be suspicion. This would be totally unnecessary if the thing was done properly. Goal difference in ALL games should be counted first. I can see the logic with the results played against the other teams first, but surely goal difference agaisnt every team in the group (particularly when theres only 4 in the group) should be the next qualifier.

Archived