Scandanavian Derby

Guest sons1872

Guest Wheezy

If Italy scored their 2nd first to make it italy 2-1 bulgaria and then the sweden levelled the danes there would be controversy but not the way the events went

jondahl.gif

If Italy scored their 2nd first to make it italy 2-1 bulgaria and then the sweden levelled the danes there would be controversy but not the way the events went

Correct.

Apart from anything else, the Swedish keeper made some great saves at 2-1. Had it been fixed, they would never have risked that.

I feel really sorry for Italy.

I thought only Scotland could go out like that.

2-2 was always the result that would put both Sweden and Denmark through, and TBH the fact that Sorensen made a howler didn't help one bit. :rolleyes:

I'm not really bothered about Italy going out, but I can see tonights events overshadowing the rest of the tournament! :unsure:

Guest Wheezy

Notice Italys first goal, the bulgarina keeper made a real hash of the catch.

But anyway, Denmark were looking dangeroud at 2-1 however i agree about Sorensons palm out, very convincing.

Also, Tomassons first goal was sublime.

jondahl.gif

Notice Italys first goal, the bulgarina keeper made a real hash of the catch.

But anyway, Denmark were looking dangeroud at 2-1 however i agree about Sorensons palm out, very convincing.

Also, Tomassons first goal was sublime.

Yeah, I'm 99.9% convinced that it was a big coincidence, but that 0.1% has doubts. :unsure:

Archived