Scotland

Guest Guinness_Alan

Fair enough. In an ideal world though, people would be able to be patriotic, without it turning into racism or aggresion towards other nationalities. I've always thought that the Scots were very good at this. It just saddens me when people don't care about being Scottish or take no pride in the fact.

I think closer links with Europe is a good idea, for obvious reasons but I would never, ever want or accept a European state. I don't even like that we are a part of the United Kingdom. I don't want to be seperated from the rest of Europe or Brtitain but I think it's sad that in a country where 70% of people call themselves Scottish, they are unwilling to follow that through and say they want Scotland to be a proper country.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Saint Geezer

The 'Weegie' accent

Bill Leckie

The Dailly Record

The Scottish attitude towards the English - the fact that you arent a really Scotsman if you don't hate the English utter pish <_<

Inner-city transport - In Perth there is one bus company that basicaly does as it wishes often bus just won't turn up and like last night i had to stand in the pishing rain for 30 mins waiting for one, when they are due every Ten minutes <_<

Guest Saint Geezer
What's wrong with Bill Leckie?

He's one of the few Sports Journos who acknowledges that there IS life outside the SPL!

I dont know why really his style of writing i think just winds me up.

Isn't he a St Mirren fan? so of course he acknowledges there is life outside the SPL :rolleyes:

Guest Saint Geezer
Well then that would be yesterday afternoon and not last night :rolleyes::P;)

That must be due to a lack of sleep :rolleyes:

Guest Saint Geezer
Er, which was who's fault again?

A lack of sleep caused by your need to talk :lol:

I had things to say, though if i had only said each thing once then might have got a few hours more kip :lol:

I hate how every adult calls every kid that wears trackies a ned!!!

I wear "neddish" clothes! but i dont go about smashing windows, causing trouble on the streets, drinking on the streets or anything else along those lines! This absolute bugs the life out of me! Me and my mates were out and about one night just about to go to the astro-turf and for no reason the polis checked us for drink and asked if we were involved in a house window being smashed! :angry:

The weather is shite!

Huge litter problem

Hatred towards the english

Old Firm etc

Trackies should only be worn when doing sport or dossing about the house.

Eh?! :huh: So if your going to the shop or something you've gotta wear jeans! :D Dont talk mince. Trackys are casual and as MC says, comfy. Well, comfier than jeans anyway.

I wear jeans when im going into the toon or going to the fitba but I wear trackys if im just lazing around, doing nothing.

Archived