Scotland

Guest Guinness_Alan

Trackies are well comfier! Also, i cant get jeans to fit me so it is near to impossible for me to buy a decent pair of jeans! Next is one of the few places i can get jeans!

I wear trackies to the fitbaw everyweek! I usually go up the toon with jeans but like today my jeans were in the wash so i wore trackies up in glasgow!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5. Scottish hate for the English, all the time. I used to be like that but I got a few mates who are English. I can talk to them about anything, slag each others countires off - harmless fun. We should be proud of our history, but thats what it is: History.

4. John Swinney - Old Henrich (He really does look like Henrich Himmler) really pissed me off the other day. It seemed during the election that he was almost embarassed about the idea of independence. Yet the other day on BBC2 as I was having my lunch he comes out with one of the most well known Scottish documents: "The Declaration of Abroath". He ends up using it to save his own neck the c**t. :angry:

3. Politicans in General - There has got to be some good politicians out there surely? If so, how come we get stuck with these bland arseholes who have little or no charisma? We have Jack McConnel who is more of a robot than anything else, John Swinney who persuaded me not to support the SNP and numerous others. Get a fucking grip!

2. Amercanisms in Scotland - You live in Scotland, get fucking used to it. Use our language or go back to your own country. Don't like our customs, f**k off. I'm fed up with these stupid arseholes using words like "smart" or "ass", it's clever and arse you idiots.

1. People ripping other peoples opinion - I find this generally tends to happen from people who have nothing interesting of their own to add, so they take apart other peoples arguments to validate the lack of their own, of course some people take pleasure in that. That really gets to me. There is absolutely no excuse for that, but it still happens. You people who do it, you know who you are, mainly because you probably work in a job that requires you to wear a nametag just in case you forget it.

I apologise for the relatively serious nature of this , but the backbiting thats been going on is getting ridiculous.

Archived