Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I think I'll pass. :P

Wid be a bit ae a fuckin trek if ye live in the Angus Area.

16 or 17, but we've all got the mental age a 10 year old.

Kilsyth area Ballon D'or winner - K. Thacker. Take a bow young man. A heroic performance.

I was a fair bit better than usual but I still need tae improve my marking. If I stopped drinking 30 pints of lager most weekends yed maybe be ontae a more consistent player but I don't really have the desire to cut said binge drinking lol.

I would say the teams were much fairer tonight. If anything we looked a bit weaker on paper but I think we put in quite a good team performance. If we didn't let it go tae shit at the end wed've won comfortably.

It's a possability that I may one day come.

Anymore info that you can give me on it?

We play at the Power League parks in Townhead, Glasgow (10-15 mins walk from Queen Street station). It's £5.20 for an hour game and we normally kick off at 9pm or 9.30pm. The standard isn't great and 'graft' is valued more than skill. It can get quite competative on the field but before and after, it's a great laugh as all the guys are 'good lids'.

We play at the Power League parks in Townhead, Glasgow (10-15 mins walk from Queen Street station). It's £5.20 for an hour game and we normally kick off at 9pm or 9.30pm. The standard isn't great and 'graft' is valued more than skill. It can get quite competative on the field but before and after, it's a great laugh as all the guys are 'good lids'.

Each?

And thanks for that. :)

EDIT: The games always on Monday?

Edited by Sooky

You're maybe being a bit harsh on yourself there, Paul.

Naw, I don't think I am.

I'm always on my heels as opposed to my toes and I'm too heavy to go by anybody. It isn't a question of endurance - the games don't come close to tiring me out.

Then again, there's a lot of circumstances out-with my control as well.

But I used to be no bad at football, I swear.