Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Aye, he's away up the West End for a meal. What a gay! The most my bird gets is a bag of chips, bottle of White Lightening and a cheeky finger round the side of the co-op.

The West End!? How snazzy. He better be taking us to the West End soon. Don't worry, I'm sure he won't let us down, he never does ;)

I can only follow up what everyone else has said. It was a brilliant game, which was pretty even. There was one point where we lost our concentration and went three or four behind, but I'd be surprised if we ever went more than five behind.

Can I also say, it was 0-0 for fecking ages at the beginning. At least five minutes passed without a goal, which is quite rare to see, especially with us!

Brian probably was the best player last night, but I thought we done quite well closing him down at times. He never got as much space as he is used to.

David was our best player by a country mile last night. Some of his goals were brilliant. No idea where you were pulling them from David! :lol:

I'll be honest, I don't think anyone had an off game last night. It was bad to lose Blue to injury quite early on in the game (how is the leg, mate?) but his goalkeeping heroics kept us in it on more than one occasion. Thanks again for coming Blue!

I have no idea what happened when I managed to go over my knee. I think I had just turned Chrisy, then I think I managed to stand on the ball, and thought that I could feel my knee twist. I was quite worried that I had fucked it, but after a few minutes, it seemed OK. A bit sore today, but I don't think that will keep me on the sofa with cups of tea all day sadly!

Shakey ought to be gutted at missing last night, you should be ashamed of yourself, big man. :P

Edited by Adam_Wee

I have no idea what happened when I managed to go over my knee. I think I had just turned Chrisy, then I think I managed to stand on the ball, and thought that I could feel my knee twist. I was quite worried that I had fucked it, but after a few minutes, it seemed OK. A bit sore today, but I don't think that will keep me on the sofa with cups of tea all day sadly!

Nah, I was in goals at the time. I remember just standing there doing keepy uppy for about 3 minutes while you were recovering. tongue.gif

Edited by ChrisyM92

Nah, I was in goals at the time. I remember just standing there doing keepy uppy for about 3 minutes while you were recovering. tongue.gif

Your goalkeeping kept your team in it at certain points. Talk about fantastic saves!

Adam Wee

Cannon

Thacks

Kopite Dave

Shakey T

Any advances? Would be great to have ten confirmed before we have to leave tonight!

Chrisy, why you out? You have been brilliant the past couple of weeks.

About 80% certain i'll be able to make an appearance tonight.

Anyone up for pints afterwards?

With it being a half nine KO I doubt we would make it down in time for last orders.

Get yourself involved though, Kyle! Also, can you text Mick and ask him if he is playing tonight? I don't have his number and I haven't seen him on here in the past couple of days.

With it being a half nine KO I doubt we would make it down in time for last orders.

Get yourself involved though, Kyle! Also, can you text Mick and ask him if he is playing tonight? I don't have his number and I haven't seen him on here in the past couple of days.

He isn't playing tonight as he has his driving test tomorrow morning.

Adam Wee

Cannon

Thacks

Kopite Dave

Shakey T

Generic McGowan

Experienced Bryan

Kyle (80% sure)

Eight grafters so far if young Kyle can commit, so that would leave us needing two more. Anyone any mates that fancy a game?

Edited by Adam_Wee