Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Look at the state eh yeez panickin ya VL b*****ds. Course I'm still playing, but I have a feeling it'll be other people that might end up moaning at my lack of effort with a lot more of the pitch being made to cover which I'm quite frankly not fit enough to do. Try my best though.

Bishopbriggs Area VL's - M.Wallace

Super Smurph to the rescue. 8)

How many do we need? I can probably gets Kilt's son to play.

Edit: No. For the first time in around six months he's actually busy.

Edited by Smurph

Good to get an extra half hour but my feet are ripped to pieces. That pitch is rubbish if you wear football boots.

Sorry about accidentally stamping on your foot. You got me back though. :P

I agree. The pitch felt really hard. It's also quite tough when you don't have a full-time goalkeeper and you just assume that there's someone always there. :ph34r:

It's always hard to play against 4 men <_<

Good to get an extra half hour but my feet are ripped to pieces. That pitch is rubbish if you wear football boots.

Tell me about it. I'm blistered to hell and it took me about 20 minutes to walk back from a bus stop 5 minutes away.

It's also quite tough when you don't have a full-time goalkeeper and you just assume that there's someone always there. :ph34r:

:lol: The fact that we'd of won comfortably if we didn't score any OG's tells it's own story. Mine being the pick of the bunch with a half way liner that Franck Sinclair would be eating his heart out at if he saw it.

Quite enjoyed it despite our numerical disadvantage. The system we deployed of simply inviting the other team forward till they got about 3/4 the way up the pitch worked very well over the course, especially when the other team had to string 2 passes before shooting. When they lost posession we were quite good on the break with Calum's silkiness and sheer excellence of keeping the ball able to give time for our team to get forward with him. MOTM by a country mile tonight big man.

Quite pleased with my own performance for a change and I should be okay for next week in what will be my last ever game of 5's as an underage drinker and smoker :D

Edited by C.Muir

Heroic performance from the team with four last night! Heroic!

Big Walter among others (Mr Cannon) would have a wee tear in their eyes, out of shear pride at witnessing such an organised, hard working, and battling performance.

Big Calum, easy MOTM. Not taking anything away from anyone else, just Calum scored about 80% of our goals, so I think he deserved it on that alone.

Altogether now...................the cry was....................

All about the result though, eh?

awwww booo yaaaa! great result, beating a 4 man team by the odd goal haha.

anyway, i think it was a conspiracy to put the f€nian, that had just came straight from boxin, into the the team with 4 men lol

and, aye.........shakey, see glenn loovens............even your better than glenn loovens (marginally) lol

We actually won by two goals but going by the scoring we used throughout the last half hour we won by one.

I'm the Maths teacher smile.gif

In that case i pity your students. 2 + 2 = 5.

Anyway, my vote for MOTM goes to McGowan without him i reckon we would have got stuffed.

GA5's - Graft is good.