Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Listen.

I'd consider a wee comeback cameo tonight but... I don't have a pair of boots! They're all either fucked or too wee.

Erhm... I've vapours in a 12 that are as above, too small. But I could squeeze into say... an 11 in Copas, despite bursting the toe on my previous pair.

If anyone can offer us a 'len' of a pair then I'll pick up fuckin' stupit auld Kevin and ye'd hae 9.

The kick off would need to be 9:30, as well.

I'll bring they stupid vapours along just in case, pencil us in - but I really need different footwear. They're virtually useless to me, no exaggeration.

Anything from sizes 10 through 12 is probably worth a try.

Edited by Sao Paulo

Right I've just phoned and booked it, the only problem being the only parks left are 10pm. The last half 9 was taken literally minutes before I phoned she said.

Unless of course the last half 9 was booked by Kev under his own name rather than under Frame. :lol:

Definitely 10pm. Anyone who cant make it is getting their ballsack mousetrapped

Good point David. Although it'll make me want to have an inplay flutter on it on the Paddy Power app on my phone :(

Edited by C.Muir

I think everyone shoudl text around whos all in asking if 10pm is okay. I've texted Brian and Lazarus out of who's numbers I have and don't know it's 10 oclock. I have a horrible gut feeling that a couple of people won't turn up or will turn up at half 9 and sit like a stale shite for about 10 mins before just going home thinking it's off

Edited by C.Muir