Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Anyway, I might as well do one of these player profiles for myself too.

MENTAL

Agression - 17

Anticipation - 9

Bravery - 17

Composure - 18

Consitency - 15

Creativity - 13

Decisions - 13

Determination - 19

Dirtiness - 20

Important Matches - 14

Influence - 15

Off the Ball -16

Positioning - 14

Team Work - 16

Work Rate - 16

PHYSICAL

Acceleration - 4 (That's generous, it's really nearer to 0. :( )

Agility - 5

Balance - 7

Injury Proneness - 12

Jumping - 6

Natural Fitness - 3

Stamina - 8

Strength - 17

TECHNICAL

Corners - 12

Crossing - 14

Dribbling - 1

Finishing - 14

First Touch - 10

Free Kicks - 16

Heading - 3 (This is probably a bit generous too, unfortunately.)

Long Shots - 13

Long Throws - 14

Marking - 14

Passing -14

Penalty Taking - 19

Tackling - 17

Technique - 9

Versatility - 6

Anyway, I might as well do one of these player profiles for myself too.

MENTAL

Agression - 17

Anticipation - 9

Bravery - 17

Composure - 18

Consitency - 15

Creativity - 13

Decisions - 13

Determination - 19

Dirtiness - 20

Important Matches - 14

Influence - 15

Off the Ball -16

Positioning - 14

Team Work - 16

Work Rate - 16

PHYSICAL

Acceleration - 4 (That's generous, it's really nearer to 0. :( )

Agility - 5

Balance - 7

Injury Proneness - 12

Jumping - 6

Natural Fitness - 3

Stamina - 8

Strength - 17

TECHNICAL

Corners - 12

Crossing - 14

Dribbling - 1

Finishing - 14

First Touch - 10

Free Kicks - 16

Heading - 3 (This is probably a bit generous too, unfortunately.)

Long Shots - 13

Long Throws - 14

Marking - 14

Passing -14

Penalty Taking - 19

Tackling - 17

Technique - 9

Versatility - 6

Seems pretty well spot on, to me. I'd say you're quicker and better in the air (although that could just be a height and size thing) than you give yourself credit for, too. And you don't seem dirty, arguement with David W last 5's aside. ;)

Also, quite funny that Fudge decided to do an FM style stats thing for himself on here, it was something I was talking about with a mate of mine on the train just the other week there (conversation was something along the lines of "What stats would you give yourself in FM terms", shockingly enough.)

Random shit like that makes the long train journey back from Glasgow to Helensburgh go just that little bit faster, so its worth doing, if a bit random/inane.

Seems pretty well spot on, to me. I'd say you're quicker and better in the air (although that could just be a height and size thing) than you give yourself credit for, too. And you don't seem dirty, arguement with David W last 5's aside. ;)

Cheers. I really don't have a great deal more pace than I awarded myself above. My acceleration is ok for someone of my build, but if it's a sprint over any real distance, then I'm stuffed tbh. My heading is pretty poor tbh mate, and thankfully there's not much opportunity to demonstrate that at 5's.

I wouldn't try and injure a player, but I can be quite dirty when playing, as folk will vouch for. A wee clip of the heels or dig of the elbow etc, I'm afraid. Anyways, you might not have seen said 'dirtiness' on the pitch, as you're usually in my team. ;)

This 'arguement' with David W really does seem to have caught people's attention. :lol:

Cheers. I really don't have a great deal more pace than I awarded myself above. My acceleration is ok for someone of my build, but if it's a sprint over any real distance, then I'm stuffed tbh. My heading is pretty poor tbh mate, and thankfully there's not much opportunity to demonstrate that at 5's.

I wouldn't try and injure a player, but I can be quite dirty when playing, as folk will vouch for. A wee clip of the heels or dig of the elbow etc, I'm afraid. Anyways, you might not have seen said 'dirtiness' on the pitch, as you're usually in my team. ;)

This 'arguement' with David W really does seem to have caught people's attention. :lol:

Ahh, fair enough. I'm alright at heading myself, actually. Made a name for myself on the playground at school for heading the ball away, irrespective of the pace on it/how heavy the ball was/how high it had been punted etc. etc.

Older i've gotten, the less daft I've become, sadly, so I'm much less likely to do stupid shit like that these days. :(

And aye, i've not been on the opposite team from you terribly often, and it doesnt sound like I'm likely to want to anytime soon.

Dirtiest player I know is prolly my best mate. He's lost all his fitness now, though, and can't play football for 5 minutes before giving up, which is a crying shame as he really was a pretty fucking gifted lad. Fast as f**k, too. Hated going up for headers or into tackles with him, the c**t knew how to put his body about.

If you were in Football Manager, I'd sign you all for my Arsenal team.

Methinks there's some exaggerating going on.

Mine was fairly realistic, I thought... :(

And anyway, I think we've been using a stat-rating system more in terms of stats out of 20 for an amateur 5-a-side footballer rather than a scale of stats you'd use to compare professional footballers, in which case I'd have pretty much every attribute for myself as a 1, with the possible exception of natural fitness and maybe one or two mental attributes.

K.Thacker

Threshold For Lager - 20

Antisocial Behaviour - 20

Amount of minutes I just spent having the runs - 20

I dont think I can play next week. As has been mentioned the Clyde game is on Monday so we would have to make it 10pm which I don't fancy. Also with it being a Clyde game there is a slight chance of my inebriation becoming a factor. Tuesdays nae use for me either next week unfortunately. Wednesday morning exam that really needs cramming doe for.

It's been moved tae Tuesday at 9. I don't think there was any way we'd get ten on monday. I'll play if I'm needed.

Apologies for not answering my phone post match yesterday as I didn't hear it and didn't check it till about 8:30pm. I'm telling you here cause I can't find you on MSN.