Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

And Shakey/David, I'll just walk down to Central for 8.30pm to meet you and walk up from there. We can discuss the current economic climate.

Cool. I will see you then.

If you're on here before then, let me know you've seen this post confirming I will be in attendance at the place and time you specify.

Graft.

That was atrocious tonight. We were thoroughlly out-played and lost by some margin.

I'd say our best player was Experienced Brian, andn the opposition's best player was Fudge.

I apologise to any/all who were either on the end of any mis-timed/over-zealous challenges and/or an arguement. I'll need to try and not be such a moany/dirty bugger from now on.

:(

That was atrocious tonight. We were thoroughlly out-played and lost by some margin.

I'd say our best player was Experienced Brian, andn the opposition's best player was Fudge.

I apologise to any/all who were either on the end of any mis-timed/over-zealous challenges and/or an arguement. I'll need to try and not be such a moany/dirty bugger from now on.

:(

Looks like you need me on your team. ;)

Enjoyed that. I've got a bit of a cold at the minute as well, so hopefully I'll have managed to have sweated most of it out the night. A nice wee curry tomorrow to finally clear it up would be just the ticket. :)

I even resisted the temptation of going to Burger King at the station afterwards, and somehow ended up having a kickabout outside the station while smoking with a few drunken Somalians, untill somebody (presumably at the taxi rank, worried about us damaging their cars) phoned the police, who stopped the fun. Was good timing though, since by the time they arrived my train was just about due in, so its all good.

As said last night, that was a Holocaust. Was so delighted when Surley Joe came and ended it.

As Shakey said, best player for us was Brian. He is consistently good, which is more than can be said about me. I was getting pretty wound up at myself last night. I'm just so inconsistent at present. One week I graft and the next I'm shit.

Forgot to say last night, I'll be out for next Monday. Got an interview the following day and don't fancy walking in after a meaty challenge from Mr Hands Tom.

G to the R to the AFT indeed.