Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Indeed I have. Apologies to the chap. My post has been edited accordingly.

Although, will he be in a suitable state for graft given that some minor league was won today or something?

A very pertinant question. The answer is no.

However, lets give it a go anyway.

Mick's already said he's out. Jon can't play. I'm sure Kyle was loitering on the thread a short while ago. And Boyceys gay.

Boycey can shag me if he plays then, deal? I'll PM Kyle and see what he is saying. Haven't got his number for some reason.

BTW I got your text with your new number. I was in no fit state to reply though as I could hardly even make out the fucking buttons on my phone.

:lol:

I've sent Kyle a PM and also fired one off to Kieran. Any chance of texting Boycey? Or any of your other Clyde chums?

At least it would save me paying a bus fare on a bus that is offically the most boring journey ever. I couldn't even listen to my iPod on the way there and back tonight as the earphones are goosed. :(

Still not confirmed as in yet... rolleyes.gif

Nah kidding on, I'm in, ya c***s.

I better bring adequate footwear this week after a warning from fatty boom boom last week that metal studs aint allowed on the 3G surface, something that I didn't actually know. ph34r.gif

The fact that we can't offer anybody a lift this weeks proving the snag for folk about this area.

You'll be getting the train through, won't you? So it's not as if they will be on their own. What about Raff? I forgot about him!