Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I'm in Sweden for the Scotland game so won't be able to make it next week either, but I'll be free every Monday after that.

You don't need a ticket at all, do you Fudge?

I was going to go over but the flight arrangements are ridiculous and it's came at too short a notice to be viable with work and what not.

You don't need a ticket at all, do you Fudge?

I was going to go over but the flight arrangements are ridiculous and it's came at too short a notice to be viable with work and what not.

I'm sure someone over on Tartan Army Ramblings asked Fudge if he had any spares..

Me and 5 or 6 mates (most are 14-15) were thinking about starting a 5's team. Does anyone know anywhere in Dundee where we could do this?

Try soccerworld, I believe they have a website with all there contact details.

Try soccerworld, I believe they have a website with all there contact details.

Aye, I've already done that and everythings been arranged. Cheers though. :)

Should we be organised and professional enough to conduct such a thing, I'd fail the fitness test.

Ankle ligaments still torn. I'm hoping to be able to pass a fitness test for next weeks' graft, but tha depends on how any light jogging/light exercise goes this week.

Teletext would report, for Graft 9 August, 2010, S.Tom 'will miss out' due to 'damaged ankle ligaments'.

Should we be organised and professional enough to conduct such a thing, I'd fail the fitness test.

Ankle ligaments still torn. I'm hoping to be able to pass a fitness test for next weeks' graft, but tha depends on how any light jogging/light exercise goes this week.

Teletext would report, for Graft 9 August, 2010, S.Tom 'will miss out' due to 'damaged ankle ligaments'.

S.Tom has started light training, but this fixture may come too as he continues his rehabilitation.

At the moment, we're at a grand total of 3 players. My "cousin" is a maybe and Brian is working but says he'd try to get off early if needed, but we're obviously struggling. Might be worth thumping this on the head now.

S.Tom has started light training, but this fixture may come too as he continues his rehabilitation.

Indeed.

Bustling striker S.Tom is eager to be involved, and show his usual 'qualities' (i.e fouling, the odd decent touch and moaning), but this game will come too soon.

At the moment, we're at a grand total of 3 players. My "cousin" is a maybe and Brian is working but says he'd try to get off early if needed, but we're obviously struggling. Might be worth thumping this on the head now.

By 'cousin', do you mean, not your cousin at all, but your friend Rory, aye?

How did all this cousin business come about? Anyway, whilst out jogging with Garrowhill Clyde today (I know, check me name dropping) he stated that he may be interested in making a cameo style appearance tomorrow evening.

Speaking to Kevin and Paul on Saturday also rules them out. Kyle is away to Ibiza or some other hellhole of an island, Shakehands Tom DFC has stated that he is out, haven't heard from Fudge (although I think he is Sweden bound this week) and no word from McGowan or Innes.

I have to agree Mr W, it is looking very unlikely that this will go ahead, and I have no intention of spending all day tomorrow hunting down people to play. If it's a nice day I'm getting the paddling pool out on the balcony.

Much love.x

hopefully

Are you in if we do get enough?

So far there is -

Kopite Dave

Older Dave

Adam Wee

McGowan

Chrisy Muir (maybe?)

Brian (Maybe?)

Martyn (still waiting to hear back if he is in)

I think that's it. Unless Kev can get any of the Cumbernauld boys (Boycey, Innes etc..) then I think we are snookered.