Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Shite. Absolute fucking shite. Pleased our team won obviously as I thought we'd get Torbetted looking at the teams to start with, but I'm very disappointed at my lackluster display. Everything that went wrong did. Couldn't pass, couldn't shoot, couldn't keep up with my marker and couldn't make myself available whenever I could've.

Biasedly, I did enjoy my backheeled goal. That is all.

They call us the Clyde.

I had a shambolic game which helped contribute to the defeat. A 15 min walk to Jordanhill station in the rain, followed by a 15 minute walk from QS to Powerleague in the rain, followed by 60 mins of football in the rain topped off by the return journey consisting of another 30 mins of walking in the rain = no fun

Edited by Fudge

I had a shambolic game which helped contribute to the defeat. A 15 min walk to Jordanhill station in the rain, followed by a 15 minute walk from QS to Powerleague in the rain, followed by 60 mins of football in the rain topped off my the return journey consiting of another 30 mins of walking in the rain = no fun

That is dedication Fudge.

That is dedication Fudge.

I've got a tripple decker ham and cheese sandwich (5 bits of toast, 9 slices of ham and 9 slices of Edam) and the missus on webcam (no, not in a dirty way :rolleyes: ) so things are looking up.

Edited by Fudge

I've got a tripple decker ham and cheese sandwich (5 bits of toast, 9 slices of ham and 9 slices of Edam) and the missus on webcam (no, not in a dirty way :rolleyes: ) so things are looking up.

:lol:. A description of food before the missus. Priority's Fudge :D

I had a shambolic game which helped contribute to the defeat. A 15 min walk to Jordanhill station in the rain, followed by a 15 minute walk from QS to Powerleague in the rain, followed by 60 mins of football in the rain topped off by the return journey consisting of another 30 mins of walking in the rain = no fun

You are such a shambles. Get the 44 from the front door right onto Sauchiehall Street you abject failure!

That sounds absolutely tremendous!

And I ain't talking about the webcam!

The Glasgow Area 5's is about graft and in the spirit of things, it's best to do things the hard way.

Or failing that, the K Thacker way, which resembles a cross between football and rugby played by ostriches! ;)

When I'm back in Glasgow I'd be quite up for joining this Fives malarkey. There's about a stone I gained last year that needs shifted.

Jordanhill Area Fives G. Cowie 8-0 E. Frame.

GA 5's qualification criteria

Do you like football?

Are you good at football?

Does sectarian banter offend you?

Do jokes about sex offenders offend you?

Have you ever watched Taggart?

Answer yes to any question and you can't play.

1. I watch Thistle. Of course I don't like football.

2. If I were any good at football I wouldn't be asking to join GA 5s :P

3. Only if it comes from the mouth of Attila the c**t.

4. Only if they're unrelated to the actual sex offence.

5. I avoid Taggart on a point of principle because of its anti-Thistle agenda.

Do I get to play? :unsure:

Jordanhill Area Rent Boys - E. Frame, G. Cowie

The game was shite, it was pishing down and I felt the surface was too slippery to get a decent game going.

Aw aye and the small matter of standing in some of the worst rain in quite some for 40 minutes while a flat tire was changed. Even worse for those of us in just shorts and t-shirt.

GA 5's qualification criteria

Do you like football?

Are you good at football?

Does sectarian banter offend you?

Do jokes about sex offenders offend you?

Have you ever watched Taggart?

Answer yes to any question and you can't play.

We're not friends anymore.