Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Excellent choice. Last time I was in there the prices were pretty reasonable too which will please the tax dodgers amongst us.

What time roughly? We've got Morton away so I'll be in town from 6-7pm onwards.

How about 6pm, for those who can make it at that time?

It's Celtic v Aberdeen in the League Cup semi, so I want to avoid the city centre until later at all costs.

No one is going to get a ticking off for being late. Rock up at any time you please.

However, for those who are able to make it for 6pm, it would be best if they tried to make it on time so no one (me) is sitting in there for an hour like a total loner.

I was tempted to go in for 3pm and watch Soccer Saturday there, but that's just asking for trouble.

No one is going to get a ticking off for being late. Rock up at any time you please.

However, for those who are able to make it for 6pm, it would be best if they tried to make it on time so no one (me) is sitting in there for an hour like a total loner.

I was tempted to go in for 3pm and watch Soccer Saturday there, but that's just asking for trouble.

Midday sounds more reasonable

Scotstoun area scottish farmer reader whilst eating pringles - C.gers.

Partick area alcohol consumer - C.gers.

Edited by calum_gers

Yes I'm going to the game. :rolleyes:

The train gets into Central just before 6pm I think. I'll be heading home to Dennistoun to get changed then get a taxi to the West End so 7pm seems more accurate for when I'll turn up now I think of it.

Is the football always on Mondays?

Was encouraged to get into this by another poster.

Pity you weren't encouraged to get into it when dubs used to play. Would be interesting to witness some face to face Misc Fitba debates :P