Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I've joined a league that play on Monday nights, might see you boys around.

I imagine you as that Italian guy who pretended to be a young superstar being tipped by George Weah, signing for various Welsh and Irish teams before found out that you're pish.

Would you be interested in pulling resources with the Jambos Kickback 5s that I used to organise? Similar situation in that we always seemed to struggle for numbers but could pull things together and get a decent 6/7 a side going at Glasgow Green?

Would you be interested in pulling resources with the Jambos Kickback 5s that I used to organise? Similar situation in that we always seemed to struggle for numbers but could pull things together and get a decent 6/7 a side going at Glasgow Green?

I speak for us all when I say yes.

It was pishing down last night when I played at GG, totally forgot to ask about cost. I'll ring them up over the weekend.

I speak for us all when I say yes.

It was pishing down last night when I played at GG, totally forgot to ask about cost. I'll ring them up over the weekend.

It's infinitely cheaper at Glasgow Green and we've a couple of bodies with the leisure cards too so we get a few extra quid off. The place up at Townhead is fucking ridiculously expensive by comparison. Not sure how to best keep a track of things across two forums but we can cross that bridge a bit later. Have floated the idea out on JKB as well but I don't see anyone having a problem with it.

Think what we need from both sides is a definitive list of people who can and would play and the days/times that are most preferable then go with whatever is the most popular option.