Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I really enjoyed that today. It had everything. My jaw is in agony after Shaky shouldered me in the face.

Unless my shifts are changed I'm a yes but I'll confirm on Friday.

I can only apologise for that.

I didn't mean to make contact so high, it was merely intended as a 'shoulder block', nothing more. ;)

Next week, 4th February - 8pm:-

IN

Me

David W

Brother David W

Brian

Kyle

Fudge

Kaz

Dave258

Fraz

Ok, just one more required. L4L? Murph?

Might be best to reserve it for Smurph? I think he's said he's in as long as he isn't working

Might be best to reserve it for Smurph? I think he's said he's in as long as he isn't working

Aye I'm quite happy to sit it out anyway and do this fucker of an essay.

If for any reason someone pulls out ( ;) ) I'll not leave you short.

I'm going to withdraw from Monday at this early stage so there's another place for someone. Fudge's shot hit the end of my big toe and it has swollen up and is a funny colour and I'm struggling to put weight on it today. Must have been an absolute thunderbolt!

I'm going to withdraw from Monday at this early stage so there's another place for someone. Fudge's shot hit the end of my big toe and it has swollen up and is a funny colour and I'm struggling to put weight on it today. Must have been an absolute thunderbolt!

That's a shame mate. Who will I argue with next week then? ;)

Hope your toe is better soon.

What would said ban be for? The request would undoubtedly be thrown out by an independent board, IMO.

The Disciplinary Committee may yet still take action against you for your unprovoked off the ball attack on the female receptionist which was caught on camera.