Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Mark's pal didn't show up and is now on the same blacklist as Soapy.

Calum clearly didn't want to be there.

Mark is now on crutches with an ankle injury.

Sao Paulo wouldn't stop moaning at everything.

I had a great time.

I'm in and I'd imagine Craig is.

Didn't happen. I'm in a better place now (the Kirk).

It's fine to be raging about me constantly branding you a paedophile in public. Listen, I'd be pissed off too.

Ya fuckin' beast.

I really want this to be on so I don't need to watch Arsenal gub Liverpool.

Currently, I think we have the following in:

David

Craig

Smurph

James

Graeme

Fudge

I'll get Craig to ask about but we're going to need one or two from on here.

Craig has two people able to play which means we have 9 people if we start at 9.

Incidentally; Crag goes on holiday for 3 weeks the following Monday which means I'm struggling to see where we'll get numbers the next few weeks. Would be good to get a game this week as a result.

Edited by David W

Hope we can get this on for a few weeks running. I'm attempting to become much fitter and healthier and consecutive weeks of association football will help.

Likewise. 2 weeks on holiday drinking beer and eating out every night and then a stag do in Ireland has meant I've put some more padding on. I'm offshore just now so I can't make tomorrow night but I'll be in for the next 3 weeks!

Edited by staggy4life

Just to confirm:

David

Craig

Fudge

Smurph

James

Graeme

Craig +1

Craig +2

Cannon

Calum

9 pm kickoff.

Not sure what's happening; we actually have two other guys who could've played but have been told they can't unless there's the inevitable drop-outs! Then next week we'll end up with 4 guys in or something.

Just to confirm:

David

Craig

Fudge

Smurph

James

Graeme

Craig +1

Craig +2

Cannon

Calum

9 pm kickoff.

Not sure what's happening; we actually have two other guys who could've played but have been told they can't unless there's the inevitable drop-outs! Then next week we'll end up with 4 guys in or something.

Count me as one of those. Work has me up North today and I won't be back - even in Cumbernauld - until 9PM+. Sorry lads. I'll keep you posted on next week.

Edited by Reverend I.M. Jolly

Replacement acquired.

Incidentally, in other GA fives news, Mark's pal Higgy is now off the naughty step as he's paid up his money for the game he missed the other week. Soapy's now by himself again.

James should be in, I reckon Callum will be back and I'm 90% in.

Please try and get names in early so we can get a bottom pitch, and so I can't go in a huff half way through because I can't score.