P&b Running Club

Yeah bud think I saw you before the start - I was the guy in the grey hoodie hanging around with volunteers pre race.

I was, as you say, in the zone during the race so didn't hear your shout!

Were you one of the keen chaps who jogged to the event, then had a wee jog roon the pond afterwards?

If so - kudos :)

Good stuff Rowan!

Cos I'm scared of the dark, I went to Crownpoint Running Track this evening to run a wee 5k. Paid £2.90 to get in. Worth every penny. Not quite sure what the running track was made of but it was like running about on springs. I was bouncing round the track like trigger. Will defo go back!

Oh aye, and it's Glack Attack on Saturday. Why did I think this would be fun?

It looks a good event to me although a bit far for me to travel for a 5k event, don't know if you've done an event like this before but they are really addictive and I hope their popularity continues to grow. I decided to do tough mudder with 3 friends and the four of us got totally hooked while triaining for it, Sunday mornings are no longer for hangovers but for running through woods, up hills, through mud and in rivers..it really is fun, albeit blowing out your arse and occaisionally painful fun.