The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Root the key wicket here.

He goes without adding much more then the Aussies will fancy they can limit England to a lead of 120ish

An England lead of 120 would pretty much be enough I think. 150 and there's only one winner. Depends on how ruthless this New England side is. You'd like to think very, but you suspect not that much.

The only worry for England is the turn Lyon is getting, and them batting 4th.

Vital they get as many as they can here as they won't be easy to come by on a 4th day pitch.

That is, of course, assuming the Aussies don't Hibs the third innings.

I have said it before, and I stand by it - low scoring test matches are tremendous.

This is magnificent stuff..

Made even better by Geoffrey being in top trolling form.

Waiting for him to tell Jim Maxwell his auntie could take 10 off a Johnson over with a stick of rhubarb.

Broad out.. Still another 40 runs in this innings I fancy.

England lead by 145. Sky's coverage goes on the blink. Australia's score is -145 for 0. This session coming up will be the tale of the test; England getting two or three down early and this will be over tomorrow.

Does anyone know if you can get refunds on train tickets? I'm thinking l will have to rethink my Saturday.

Great stuff from England though. I'm feeling an Aussie collapse, don't think England will have to bat again.

Does anyone know if you can get refunds on train tickets? I'm thinking l will have to rethink my Saturday.

Great stuff from England though. I'm feeling an Aussie collapse, don't think England will have to bat again.

You can definitely get refunds on Scot rail tickets.. I've done that...

Not so sure about ones you've booked in advance.. Might be screwed there

Two pieces of lip reading for which you don't need training. Rogers to Broad "that's too good". And Smith as the ball went vertical, "aw f**k".

This is a brilliant, brilliant test match.

Eta Australia -82 for 2.

Edited by Savage Henry