The Cricket Thread

bewlay

At 2-0 down I thought it would end up being a bit of an anti-climax, but getting it back to 2-2 is great by England. Beat the World Cup runners up and made the series against the World Cup winners competitive.

That catch by Maxwell might be the best thing I've seen this summer.

At 2-0 down I thought it would end up being a bit of an anti-climax, but getting it back to 2-2 is great by England. Beat the World Cup runners up and made the series against the World Cup winners competitive.

That catch by Maxwell might be the best thing I've seen this summer.

Maxwell looks a bit good. I'm assuming he's young, because I'd never really heard of him.

I also just learned that Pattinson playing for Australia is the brother of the Pattinson who got one freak cap out of nowhere for England about ten years ago versus South Africa.

Morgan is in great nick. Couple of the big reputations in the England batting are not really doing it, Roy though is.

I doubt many players will play a ODI like Maxwell and not stroll the MOTM award.

Edited by dorlomin

Morgan is in great nick. Couple of the big reputations in the England batting are not really doing it, Roy though is.

I doubt many players will play a ODI like Maxwell and not stroll the MOTM award.

Ludovic Roy might be ahead of Hales as the next test opener now. I wonder if Sweet Baby James Taylor or Morgan might be persuaded to open?

Does anyone know what the bumps on the back of the Australia players' shirts were? I noticed that Dundee United have it on their shirts and now watching the Inverness vs Hearts game the Hearts players have them too. Is it a fashion thing or is there a purpose to it?

It's a GPS tracker of some sort, looks kinda like a sports bra. For football I'd read it tracks distance run and heart rate, wouldn't have thought the former was so important in cricket.

Yeah, doesn't seem as important for cricket. Thanks though, been wondering about that all day.