Czech Republic V Greece

The latest Drifter curse is soldily on the Czechs. I picked them as my team before the tournament started, partly because France apart it's the only country in the tournament I've actually visited and it's a brilliant place. They've played the best football of this tournament consistently, haven't lost a single competitive game since the last World Cup qualifying and throughly deserve a place in the final.

And if Nedved is denied a place by a daft booking tonight foloowing that disgraceful con trick by Gronkjaer then it will be a massive injustice.

However, given I was supporting the Dutch last night and Henman yesterday afternoon our Czech friends may rather I was following the Greeks!

I can't see the Czech Republic losing this one, what with Nedved & Co. As long as they don't adopt the 'we've only got to turn up to win' attitude :rolleyes: Should be a Czech goal-fest! :D

I have some big budvars in for the game tonight and following my accurate predictions about last nights game i think the czechs will go through quite easily. 3-0.

however i think there could be heartache for nedved :( and he will do a costacurta

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Baros to score first and Czechs to win 3-1 is 35/1 at Hills. Good bet if you ask me.

I have that very bet, at 40/1 on bet365 ;)

I have never been this uptight about watching a game between two foreign countries :huh:

Greece are playing for penalties, the Czechs are the better team, no doubt about it.

The real winners tonight are Portugal with the game going to extra time.

I think I might be changing my avatar and sig tonight :(

I think that shows what an extra 2 days of rest does to you in this tournament. Both Portugal and Greece had the 2 extra days of rest..... Just like England in 66 Portugal seem to have organised the schedule perfect for themselves.

Portugal to win the final 1-0

I think that shows what an extra 2 days of rest does to you in this tournament. Both Portugal and Greece had the 2 extra days of rest..... Just like England in 66 Portugal seem to have organised the schedule perfect for themselves.

Portugal to win the final 1-0

I was thinking about that earlier, cynical that I may be, Portugal do seem to have had the luxury of the most days off and are able to rest for longer periods. I wonder......... ;)

Portugal vs. Greece. The same game that started the tourny that will end the tourny :D

First time that has ever happened...

...obviously Scotland v Brazil in '98 was pencilled in to be the first, but ho hum...

Archived