I'm Not Dead

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix
Don't worry you will get to wear it at yours.

:lol:

No danger - I'm getting burned and the wife will get at least a tenner for the suit.

I was quite amazed by all the interest in the 'Where's Kilt? thraed. The bitchfest between Kara Hibee and Ayrgirl was absolutely pant creaming... :D Seriously, I was touched by the genuine voices of concern at my whereabouts and it's nice to know a lot of people on here care sonething asbout me. Quick update - off work on sick leave for the forseeable future, house has been sold subject to contract and I'm looking for somewhere to live. Sitting here at my ex's discussing what stuff we're leaving behind in the house when I move. Just read the whole Where's Kilt thread to her - she's stunned!* :lol: Thanks for the text Hebs, it was only 4 pages then... :huh::lol: and the effort to trace me Debs - I'd have opened the door if it had been you! ;) To quote Arnie....I'll be back! :) Cheers everyone! ;)

Edit: Mrs Kilt has just informed me that she's quite tempted by the Fred West option... :o I think I'd better be going...... :(

I won.

That was a bit of an anti-climax.

Although I did laugh when Kara said that she probably hit the wrong key rather than making a full blown spelling mistake, and then spelt "apologies" as "appolligizes". :lol:

Yoouse r quiete stuped if yoou dident realeyes that eye was beeing sarcastick.

Yoouse r quiete stuped if yoou dident realeyes that eye was beeing sarcastick.

With all due respect, they're not the ones with "Crush. <3 Crush. <3 Crush." in big pink letters in the signature. :P

It's the name of a paramore song you fools.

Paramore, are they that band with the girl that some of the posters have been obsessed with? Thats kinda disappointing, the use of brackets, numbers, and pink writing suggested some sort of womanly code. Awww. :(

I was quite amazed by all the interest in the 'Where's Kilt? thraed. The bitchfest between Kara Hibee and Ayrgirl was absolutely pant creaming... :D Seriously, I was touched by the genuine voices of concern at my whereabouts and it's nice to know a lot of people on here care sonething asbout me. Quick update - off work on sick leave for the forseeable future, house has been sold subject to contract and I'm looking for somewhere to live. Sitting here at my ex's discussing what stuff we're leaving behind in the house when I move. Just read the whole Where's Kilt thread to her - she's stunned!* :lol: Thanks for the text Hebs, it was only 4 pages then... :huh::lol: and the effort to trace me Debs - I'd have opened the door if it had been you! ;) To quote Arnie....I'll be back! :) Cheers everyone! ;)

Edit: Mrs Kilt has just informed me that she's quite tempted by the Fred West option... :o I think I'd better be going...... :(

Good to hear! :)

Paramore, are they that band with the girl that some of the posters have been obsessed with? Thats kinda disappointing, the use of brackets, numbers, and pink writing suggested some sort of womanly code. Awww. :(

Is that the one with the ginger hair?

I was wondering what all the pics were about, but didn't want to ask incase I got whooshed :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

Gee xbass ( ;) ) you're a clever one I thought paramore was a bit on the side.

How did he escape :ph34r:

I'd heard they are Berwick's equivalent of the Spanish Inquisition :P

Archived