I'm Not Dead

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix
D'oh! Give me a break, I've been typing S2 reports for what feels like hours!

Fair doos - I'm a convert to the sad life of a teacher. My daughter teaches P1 and she puts in lots of hours at home and is constantly dog tired.

You're not safe to be let loose with P1. :rolleyes:;)

I have a friend who does some supply work at the school her husband teaches at. She usually covers for him if he's off sick. She's apparently "banned" at the school from teaching the reception children (think that's P1? - 4/5 year olds in their first year of school anyway) as she scares them. One boy was found hiding under the table when she taught that class and wouldn't come out to go to assembly till my friend was halfway round the school!

Guest The Phoenix
I have a friend who does some supply work at the school her husband teaches at. She usually covers for him if he's off sick. She's apparently "banned" at the school from teaching the reception children (think that's P1? - 4/5 year olds in their first year of school anyway) as she scares them. One boy was found hiding under the table when she taught that class and wouldn't come out to go to assembly till my friend was halfway round the school!

:lol::lol:

• 7 years later...

Archived