I'm Not Dead

a - you don't know me, therefore can't comment,

and

b - I don't remember claiming to be a beauty.

He probably doesn't quite comprehend the notion that people don't look like their avatars, hence you don't actually look like the Cookie Monster in real life, or that I look nothing like Cid Highwind.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
b - I don't remember claiming to be a beauty.

Is that you in your avatar?

The blue fur really suits you...

Who or what the Hell are Paramore? :huh:

I have no idea, it sounds like the bread my Grannie used to have...

He probably doesn't quite comprehend the notion that people don't look like their avatars, hence you don't actually look like the Cookie Monster in real life, or that I look nothing like Cid Highwind.

Ah, but I actually do look like Cookie Monster. I even have blue fur..... ;):lol:

I was in hospital for a month last January (and again in August for a week or two), and had no threads dedicated to me :(

Yeah, but everyone has a soft spot for sexually deprived and obsessed middle aged men ;)

Guest Ron Burgundy
I was in hospital for a month last January (and again in August for a week or two), and had no threads dedicated to me :(

I was too busy lighting candles and saying prayers silly.

Yeah, but everyone has a soft spot for sexually deprived and obsessed middle aged men ;)

Indeed. As do I...

I was too busy lighting candles and saying prayers silly.

Aww, cheers Ron ;)

St Miranda was doing to turn up with all his aliases, but the hospital only let a couple of people round each bed at a time :rolleyes:

Archived