That Barca Fan

One of the funniest things seen on telly coverage of footy since Butcher kicked the door at Blackhead. :lol:

Threw his flag at Figo (presumably for being a Real player) then flung himself into the net, giving the keeper no chance. :D

Then quickly swarmed for a good kicking.

Comedy genius, but where was that English bloke who normally streaks at every major sporting event? Is he still in the nick in the US?

AT

Am I the only one to think "what a p***k?". I am all for political statements but this boy was only glorifying himself. Have a look at jimmy jump dot com (I refuse to advertise him directly) and you will see what I mean.

He ruined the last 10 minutes of a game which was on a knife edge. Portugal could have scored an equaliser, Greece could have equally gone up the field and scored a seconds or lost concentration when they had played superbly throughout. But no he flatted any chance of it. He robbed us (yes, us, as a global spectator) of any chance of extra time.

This fud could of made a statement at any time during the match but no, he decided to do so when the game was arguably at it's most tense.

Very, very poor in my opinion.

:angry:

And here he is -

1456.jpg

Pitch invader writes...

Hi friends,

I have bought the FHM Spanish edition and I enjoyed a lot with the

reportings. Also I read a intervew made to Mark Roberts "the streaker" and

I must tell you I am also a streaker and I have a personal webside where

you can see my "jumps". Last streak it was in FORMULA 1 in Spain Gran Prix

and over all the world wachted that appear on TV. Mr Roberts is the King

in England but in Spain I am the big one.

I am preparing to JUMP in the Eurocopa Final 2004 in Portugal...

Greetings from Barcelona,

JJ "the jumper"

www.jimmyjump.com

FHM Replies:

If this reader's email makes no sense, allow to explain: this man has been emailing us garbled ramblings for weeks promising a 'big surprise' during the Euro 2004 final, and in the dying minutes of Portugal vs Greece he came good and sprinted onto the pitch and into a goal net like a pigeon flying into a window. We hope Portuguese fans can forgive us for admitting this, but the sight of "Jimmy Jump" running full pelt to his own doom brought tears of joy to our eyes. And, no doubt, tears of pain to his.

According to our man at the ground the Spanish-flag-waving berk took a right "doing" as he dissapeared down the tunnel at the hands of the Lisbon security boys. Hardly surprising really though...

Well done Greece, and our commiserations to Figo and company.

What a fud <_<

Archived