The 'i Hate Chelsea' Thread

ICTChris

O Chelsea, why do I hate you? Let me count the reasons...

- David Mellor

- Tony Banks

- That bald ex-United cvnt

- Signing players and then spitting them out when they have a couple of bad games

- Ruining the careers of excellent players like Joe Cole and Scott Parker

- Jose Mourinho, arrogant cvnt

- The fact that now they are the only club who the London-centric English football media think any player can sign for. I don't like Liverpool, but from reading some of the press you'd think that Steven Gerrard had signed for Tranmere Rovers! Shocking stuff <_<

I hope Chelsea lose the league on the final day of the season to a Claude Makele own goal in the last minute, lose the FA Cup final on penalties and are papped out the Champions League by the pishest team in the quarter finals (hopefully Glentoran or Total Network Solutions).

Man U and Arsenal are OK, cos they give the young boys a shot. Chelsea dont. They sign the best talent in England and don't use it. It's a waste. They are Englands Old Firm, sign the smaller teams best players so that they wont challenge them. Greedy, greedy team.

Guest Funkmeister Frank

I like Mourinho.

He is slightly arrogant, but I think it's just supreme self-confidence! Lets face it, he has absolutely no reason not to beleive he is a great manager. Hardly spent a penny at Porto but produced a fantastic team.

i really do think he'll be the difference to Chelsea this season, plus I can see Fergie getting a bit of his own from Mourinho with his mind games.

i quite like him. can't stand anything else to with chelsea though. or arsenal or man u (except Darren Fletcher) ......

How can you like him? His play is negative and his personality is like SurreySaint on Nytol.

O Chelsea, why do I hate you? Let me count the reasons...

- David Mellor

- Tony Banks

- That bald ex-United cvnt

- Signing players and then spitting them out when they have a couple of bad games

- Ruining the careers of excellent players like Joe Cole and Scott Parker

- Jose Mourinho, arrogant cvnt

- The fact that now they are the only club who the London-centric English football media think any player can sign for. I don't like Liverpool, but from reading some of the press you'd think that Steven Gerrard had signed for Tranmere Rovers! Shocking stuff <_<

I hope Chelsea lose the league on the final day of the season to a Claude Makele own goal in the last minute, lose the FA Cup final on penalties and are papped out the Champions League by the pishest team in the quarter finals (hopefully Glentoran or Total Network Solutions).

David Baddiel

How can you like him? His play is negative and his personality is like SurreySaint on Nytol.

dunno. :rolleyes:

actually think he's quite an interesting character..........not at all like surreysaint :lol:

The funny thing about Chelsea is, they haven't actually signed anyone that I would consider "world class", apart from Makelele/Crespo, who didn't adjust at all.

Incidentally, Crespo has left for AC Milan on loan.

Chelsea are apparently going to bid £27m for Didier Drogba. £27 MILLION??? No way is he worth that, he's had one good season at marsielle.

The funny thing about Chelsea transfer speculation is watching the selling clubs hike up their prices when Chelski come knocking :lol: If Man Utd, Newcastle or someone tried to buy Drogba, no way would they ask for £27m :lol::lol:

Chelsea really are taking the pish out of everyone. On one hand Mourinho comes in saying he wants to reduce the squad but then they keep buying more and more players. Have they actually sold anyone this summer? I know Veron and Crespo have left on loan, but Smertin is also back in the first team squad next season.

I really hope that the Russian (its late, I have been drinking, I cant spell his name <_< ) leaves them in the lurch soon. A wee jail spell like the other Russian millionaires would be hilarious :lol:

Drogba is NEVER worth £27 million, imo. He had 1 good season in France. Thats it. I had never heard of him before the champions league. The same with Dado Prso, but everyone knows he IS pish! :D

Negative? Holland?, T&T?

He was referring to Mourinho and not Fletcher. However I believe only recently have they added reading to the cirriculum in Fife, so we wil overlook it this once.

Drogba is NEVER worth £27 million, imo. He had 1 good season in France. Thats it. I had never heard of him before the champions league. The same with Dado Prso, but everyone knows he IS pish! :D

Everyone knows Chelsea are loaded so if they enquire about a player then the price goes up 25-50%

Everyone knows Chelsea are loaded so if they enquire about a player then the price goes up 25-50%

Exactly! And Chelsea are that daft that they think, well, if hes that expensive he must be good! So we'll buy him! Dummies :lol:

He was referring to Mourinho and not Fletcher. However I believe only recently have they added reading to the cirriculum in Fife, so we wil overlook it this once.

Sorry, I realise that the schools in a European class 1 deprivation area must be much better than I'm used to. :D

Archived