The Official I Hate United Thread

I would pin this one myself like ;)

OK of the top of my head -

Gary Neville - Scummy ugly rat boy who sees himself as a spokesman for all things Urinal. Fud <_<

Lou Macari - A disgusting horrible wee man who does my heid in. Fud <_<

Auld beery nose - A bully. Should have been put out to grass years ago. Fud <_<

The way the media suck up their arses as if they were the greatest team ever on the face of the planet. Fuds, the lot of them <_<

The glory hunting fans. Fuds <_<

That "United Road" song and Ruuuuuuuud chants. My, how clever are those. Absolute shite. <_<

Angus Deyton - Perfect example of glory hunting fan. Fud <_<

Roy Keane - Thug and a bully. Fud <_<

Eric Cantona - That guy is a role model to all the glory hunters even after the kung fu kick at Selhurst Park. Great player but a fud <_<

Their need to bring out about three new strips a year. Never mind the mugs keep buying them. Fuds :lol:

Bobby Charlton. No explanation needed. Fud <_<

On the bright side I do get free tickets for Old Trafford and take great pleasure in going there, especially to see them getting put out of Europe. :D

i wondered how long this would take..... :rolleyes:

i like darren fletcher and fergie is of course a falkirk legend therefore out of man u, arsenal, chelsea and the pervy dirty scousers, man u would win :D:P

Only things I like about Utd is Fergie, Fletcher and when they are in the Champions league. Apart from that, I dont like them. :P They're boring :)

I don't mind United. I think their fans are much-maligned but the backing they give their team away from home is second to none - the support at the FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal was phenomonal. Ferguson is a genius manager and they have exciting players like Ronaldo and van Nistelrooy. I like Roy Keane's firebrand leadership and their quality youngsters like Fletcher, O'Shea and Brown.

I also like the Man Utd legends of the past - Cantona, McClair, Strachen, McGrath, McQueen, Hughes, Robson etc.

How could anyone other than bitter Scousers, still waiting for the league title 14 years on not admire Man Utd?

;):P

I note that even the thread originator has fallen into the trap of using 'united' as a shorthand. It's another reason to hate them: the insidious North-Western arse-wipes

Ask yourself......how many of their players would you refuse to have on your team and why? B)

Petty jealousy,that's all this thread is.......a bad season for them is winning the F.A.Cup and finishing 3rd in the toughest league in the world.Great Team,Great Manager,Great Youth System,Great Marketing People.....JUST A GREAT CLUB!

Oh and by the way...I follow Tottenham Hotspur,in the English leagues,in case you wondered.

Personally I would love to see the Old Firm in the English Premiership,'cos they would both be in Div 1 or 2 within a couple of years! B)

Well their current teams wouldnt. Maybees after a few years, but at the moment both are full of shit overpaid foreigners and shite that couldnt make it in the English leagues. e.g Thompson, Varga, ect.....

Well their current teams wouldnt. Maybees after a few years, but at the moment both are full of shit overpaid foreigners and shite that couldnt make it in the English leagues. e.g Thompson, Varga, ect.....

I said at MOST. Rangers would be lucky to escape relegation, celtic will be looking for top 10, and if they be consistent they may make top 8.

So Stu...Phil Neville wouldn't improve St Mirren eh? :rolleyes:

You have either had too much grape juice tonight or you are an ignorant tw@t who knows absolutely nothing about football. B)

Correct he wouldn't. I burst out laughing during an England game when he came oon and Motty said it was his 42nd cap :lol: My comment every time I see him is that he has been giving hope to pub footballers everywhere since 1997 :D

And before you moan, I say that as a Man Utd fan :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived