The Clyde Relegation Thread

CRM

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is, obviously, the danger for Clyde fans that have posted a retaliation the Airdrie game does matter, and that they do lose it, however unlikely that may be.

Should that be the case, this thread could become legendary.

Well done on a superb comeback.

Guest The Phoenix

I pray Clyde stay up.

I bloody hate getting my bollocks frozen off, twice every season. :(

And you know that how? At he game were we? you must be as much a closet gypo as Niz!

This thread is FANTASTIC. Thanks to the powers that be that pinned it.

Fabby-doo!

It was a freak because it was completely irregular.

'a closet gypo' - how did you know they were my big team? :ph34r:

Guest Airdrie Jag

one of the funniest threads I've read on p&b. :lol::lol:

quite a few posters with egg on their faces

It was a freak because it was completely irregular.

Or perhaps Alloa were in a completely false position before the comeback

'a closet gypo' - how did you know they were my big team? :ph34r:

'Cos you told me so - just like you guys are my wee team (seriously :) )

Guest victor mcdade

Thank you , thank you thank you , guys you have all been terrific I havent laughed this much since the wife died !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'll happily join the above poster in kicking your c**t in. I'm willing to meet you on Edinston Drive or Helen Street, wherever before the next *** game. Seeing you're avatar makes me want to punch you even more :lol:

Wait until ClydeNewcomer posts before naming a meeting place; 12 Ruel Street may be the place to go! :lol:

Wait until ClydeNewcomer posts before naming a meeting place; 12 Ruel Street may be the place to go! :lol:

12 Ruel Street is fine by me, its only a five minute walk from my college :)

GET IT UP YAE YA WEE *** b*****d!!!! You looked like a complete and utter fanny ya wee cock.

I'll happily join the above poster in kicking your c**t in. I'm willing to meet you on Edinston Drive or Helen Street, wherever before the next *** game. Seeing you're avatar makes me want to punch you even more :lol:

I feel really sorry for that poor kid in your arvatar, I really do. I mean with a moron like you for a Dad, what chance have you got? :(

Fucking fantastic thread, made even better by the retard that started it :lol::lol: i actually feel like driving up to Sainbury's and laughing in his ugly *** face.

Oh and crm you might as well report me as well..............fucking die scummy *** b*****d.

Guest Santini

Thank you all for this thread.

My hangover has almost gone now ater reading through this and creasing myself at the posts - especially from the Thistle fannies.

Hilarious.

It's made my day already.

Keep up the good work guys.

Fucking fantastic thread, made even better by the retard that started it :lol::lol: i actually feel like driving up to Sainbury's and laughing in his ugly *** face.

Oh and crm you might as well report me as well..............fucking die scummy *** b*****d.

Sainsbury's

What does he do - stack shelves or chop the pork? :lol::lol:

A gypo with a car :lol::lol:

yeah right! Good yin.

Well, this thread is simply fantastic.

CRM, thank you for this thread, you complete and utter tit.

:)

I agree that this thread is fantastic. All the 1st divisions clubs showing how much they hate Clyde and want them to be relegated.

:thumsup2

Archived