The Clyde Relegation Thread

CRM

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullywee4me

Well Well, To all you Maryhill slum dwellers and Ronnie McDonald and Wee Billy Liar bum boys - GET IT RIGHT UP YOU !!!!

We are the FAMOUS BULLY WEE

I am sure Ronnie and Billy could not give a monkeys.

Get over it and concentrate on your own team, maybe if you had kept your eye on the ball a fortnight ago rather than focusing on trying to spoil our day you wouldn't be where you are.

I am sure Ronnie and Billy could not give a monkeys.

Get over it and concentrate on your own team, maybe if you had kept your eye on the ball a fortnight ago rather than focusing on trying to spoil our day you wouldn't be where you are.

That will be why the nauseating fud was at the game today rather than spending it with his family??

Moving on from my rational hatred could I ask the Mods a question

If you checked back over the past few years - Has there ever been more fannies on a thread on P&B THAN THERE WAS IN THE FIRST 6 PAGES OF THIS ONE TODAY!!

Wind up or not - you can all go away!!! B)

Well done Clyde

That will be why the nauseating fud was at the game today rather than spending it with his family??

Moving on from my rational hatred could I ask the Mods a question

If you checked back over the past few years - Has there ever been more fannies on a thread on P&B THAN THERE WAS IN THE FIRST 6 PAGES OF THIS ONE TODAY!!

Wind up or not - you can all go away!!! B)

Well done Clyde

Football manager whose own team does not have a game at a football match shocker !

Whatever next. :rolleyes:

PS The Alloa keeper still trains with Accies and may still return as an Accies keeper.

Guest bullywee4me

"I am sure Ronnie and Billy could not give a monkeys.

Get over it and concentrate on your own team, maybe if you had kept your eye on the ball a fortnight ago rather than focusing on trying to spoil our day you wouldn't be where you are. "

Hi Tubbs Boy They both looked very enthusiastic on Wednesday in the home Directors box at Alloa. All smiles when we looked like going out.

The personal stuff is all Hamilton related. We dont need Liars at Clyde. You are welcome to them!!! :lol:

Manager and Chairman of a team who are in the SPL after almost going bust smiling at a game that is meaningless to them.

Whatever next. In the home directors box ? well they would hardly be in the away side would they! are they friendly with Alloa? mmmmmmmm yes loads of Ex Accies players and a friend is the manager of Alloa . Hold the front page.

You rang........

istockphoto_4392748_goofy_grim_reaper.jpg

:lol:, fair play, it was a freak but equally impressive comeback. For what it's worth I think Airdrie will have the better of Clyde (especially in defence) and they will be promoted.

Guest Ron Burgundy
What a great thread and already so many predicting our downfall at the hands of Airdrie, keep them coming.

the game is meaningless other than extra dosh for the clubs and bragging rights.

Archived